DISCLOSURE: The utmost transparency with my readers is important to me. Therefore, I want to fully disclose that within this post there may be affiliate links. If an affiliate link exists, it's a product/service I trust or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
Earn Money Online and Earn Rewards, All From Home
The number one email that I get every week asks me if someone can really earn money online by reading emails, surfing, playing games and taking surveys.
I use all these programs—and many of them I have used since their inception to earn money online (and rewards) — even before I had a website that garnered any sizeable traffic.
But let me set the record straight. You can't sign up for one of these FREE programs and expect the money to start flowing in. It takes time to earn money online – -and some effort on your part. And…. there aren't riches to be made with these programs. Oh sure—some huge websites that can refer 100 people a day might make some big ole check each month–but for us average folks—it's gonna be more like $200-$500 a month. Which helps more than I can tell you at my house!
I thought it might be helpful if I broke down each program that I use to earn money online –and give you my take on it, and what to expect.
This is one that I discovered in 2008. It's done very well for me. I've earned anywhere from to almost $100 in a month. There is absolutely no fee for signing up. You simply read the ads they send you. You're credited for each ad you read. You can read my whole experience with Hits4Pay and see for yourself.
– American Consumer Opinions Panel pays members in a number of ways… All registered members are automatically entered in a monthly drawing to win $250. Screener (short) surveys get members entries into additional cash drawings. Longer surveys pay members either in free products/gifts or in cash ranging from $4 to $25 per survey. Online focus groups pay $25 or more. ACOP is a very international company with versions of their site available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese and Japanese. You can join here to start taking surveys.
– The online division of Luth Research, a leader in market research for nearly 25 years. Survey Savvy launched in late September, 2000. They are, easily, one of the best ways to get paid for your opinion on the net. $3 for each survey a member takes plus $2 for surveys taken by direct referrals and $1/survey for indirect referrals. The program is international.
Using all these programs …I make anywhere around $200 a month.
How much time do I spend? Maybe an hour a day or a little more.
Nothing serious—-sometimes I spend 2 hours if I have nothing going on and I'm having a good time playing bingo—-or filling out surveys. It's easy money–and they are all free programs. I'm not advocating parking your heine in front of the computer and surfing all day to earn money online. But if you can dedicate a little time–it might be worth your while!
There are always newer programs showing up as well. Though I can't say that I am aware of every earn money online program out there – I do try and stay up on the most popular ones.
Each year I set out in January to find what program out there is one that people are buzzing about and using. Seems like at the first of every year we ALL need to earn money online to help cover holiday debt. (Could the holidays BE anymore stressful?!)
I have found that Swagbucks is extremely lucrative for me. I no longer pay for my Starbucks coffee. I always spend my Swagbucks on Starbucks gift cards. And I've grown my referrals enough over this past year to know gain even more Swagbucks. So I also get PayPal cash cards too. These are awesome because they deposit the money right into my PayPal account and I can use it immediately with my PayPal debit card. It really is an easy way to earn and redeem. If you haven't tried Swagbucks – you might check it out.
So come back often because if you're like me, your goal to earn money online isn't unreasonable. It's actually very do-able.
Other ways to earn money online:
– Yes you creative devil – you can sell those crafty little things you make. People have been selling their craft wares long before the internet was around. And you can still do it.
– Similar to Fiverr, you can put your skills and talents (whatever they may be) to work for you and earn a reasonable amount of cash doing so. Over deliver, great customer service…. the better your rep, the more clients and potential to grow your business.
– Even if you're an amateur photographer – there are ample opportunities out there on the internet to sell your photos. And with smartphones and digital cameras – it's so easy to snaps pics.
– Don't roll your eyes. You CAN do this. It couldn't be easier these days. It's finding a niche you love or that you're an expert on that's the hardest part. After that – start writing – if you're good, an audience will find you.
– In demand always…. writers, programmers, web designers, graphic designers – you got the skills in these areas, you can pay the bills.
– OH how the writer is ever popular right now. Websites are paying decent money for writers that can churn out articles. If you are halfway decent and can meet deadlines, you can earn cash.
– Might not be making money online – but you can SAVE money, which puts more in your pocket each month.