Could Your Car Equal Compensation?
Can you actually wrap your car for cash? Apparently so. Can you get paid to run errands and driver others? Yep. You can also “rent” our your car to others and make some money that way. Though I've never tried any of these programs personally – they do appear to be popular.
I've created this page to add companies that actually do pay for car wrapping, driving and more.
So, if you're wondering how to make money with your own car, here are viable ways to do just that:
– HUGE list of apps that will pay you to deliver everything from cannabis to cannoli.
– You can earn between $100 and $200 per month advertising with your car. They charge no fees.
– Flexible schedule. Grocery shopping and delivering for others. Great way to make extra cash in your free time.
4. Auto Wrapped
– It seems like the sign up link is broken on their site, but I am reaching out to the owners trying to get more info.
– You can submit an application to be put in their database. However, there are over 100,000 others wanting to get paid for wrapping their cars as well. They do offer a VIP option — but I wouldn't pay extra.
-Drive your own car. Help folks get to their destination.
– Deliver packages for Amazon in your area. Average drivers make $18-$25 an hour. Super flexible schedule.
-Similar to Uber, you can use your own vehicle and you're paid to drive others in your city.
-Rent your car out to others in your area. They state you can make $1000 in 3 months guaranteed.
10. Relay Rides
-You can earn three ways, by renting out your car, making deliveries or even park your car at places like airports to reserve a spot for someone else.
Another Car Related Idea for Cash
Don't forget you can earn cash renting out your driveway too. Yep – there are people that make a nice bit of money doing so. Check out my post, Parking Apps That Can Turn Your Driveway Into Cash to get the scoop!
Do You or Have You Made Cash With Your Car?
If you have experience with this type of money maker, please share below in the comments section. By sharing, we can help everyone interested in this type of work and build a great resource for all. Thanks!
Or go back to the index page for Answering Questions for Money
Last Updated on May 31, 2021 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust.