Your Guide to Making Extra Cash Right Now
I put this directory together to help you maneuver through the hundreds of options and opportunities out there right now on ways to make extra cash online and from home. I personally add a couple hundred to my monthly bottom line by doing many of these programs and probably save $20 or more on groceries, food and drugstore items. I realize that $20 doesn't rock your world, but there are times when it's honestly helpful and I am beyond appreciative for it.
I've got everything broke down by categories as best I could. And I'll add more sections if needed in the future as I find different and new things we can do to earn.
Make Extra Cash NOW
– A good list to check out for brainstorming extra cash ideas.
– Earn cash for listening to calls and reviewing them in order to put them in the correct category.
– You can get paid for answering questions in a timely fashion online.
– Many of us rack up debt over the holidays. Here are awesome ideas for eliminating that debt.
-Earn cash driving your car, renting your car or advertising with your car!
– Though not solely home-based, you can earn money running errands or or doing small tasks for others that live near you. Create your own schedule.
– There are many companies that hire regular people to post in a variety of forums. The pay is not substantial, but can add up.
– Not just read books — but review books, proofread books, edit… and more.
– Moderate Bingo, forums, write reviews – there are ways to break into “gaming” for a living.
– Some companies hire mail decoys to make sure their mailers are reaching their target audience or arriving at all.
– Has been around for a long time and still going strong. Do “shops” in your area. Very flexible.
– Make money from home being part of an online “mock” jury. Jurers are always needed. Cases vary.
– There are an incredible number of programs that will pay you for doing things online that you're already doing.
– Great ideas for earning extra cash that will focus your time with four legged friends.
– Though you don't always make cash (seldom) – you can earn really nice, free products.
– A fun way to grab a little cash, typically reviewing new artists.
– Earn points, cash 'em in. It's easy and can really be worth the trouble.
– A huge list of sites and apps that allow you to sell your clothes, shoes, purses and accessories online.
Smartphone Apps (That Pay or Help You Save)
– If you've got a smartphone, make it do more for you. Lots of apps that will save you money and make you money just for using them when shopping and other stuff.
Surveys (How I Earn $350+ a Month!)
– Yep, there are a lot bogus ones out there – but there are a lot of others that are the real deal.
– Make money tapping into your social media connections. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and more.
– Though rarely enough work to replace a full time income, you can make decent cash reviewing websites for business owners.
– Sell your photos/images for profit.
Wealthy Affiliate University Program (Creating Your Own Successful Website)
– No pie in the sky stuff. Just a huge community of people helping other people build their own successful website and showing them how to monetize it.
– Start making cash to stash away for the holidays and make that time of year much less stressful.
– If you're a true animal lover and put their well-being at the utmost importance, then here are some ways to earn.
– Different sweepstakes and giveaways that you can enter. They change often – but always great prizes.
– Lots of people are making money with Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Fiverr and more. Is opening your own little online store an option for you?
** I've got another more in-depth list if you want to sell your stuff online as well. It's a pretty large list, broken down into sections.
– Have gift cards for retailers you'll never use? You can actually sell them for cash or trade them in.
– Silly, strange… and unusual. This page is dedicated to things you've surely not thought of!
– Check out this list to start your own home business brainstorming!
– This is how I make $600 a year to use for holiday shopping.