Last Updated on April 25, 2019 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust.
Make Money Online Fast – How About $50 Right Now
Notice the title is not how to make $1,000 in 24 hours. Let's be realistic! The economy is the pits right now, and some people who have full-time jobs are not even making $50 a day after taxes. If you are working from home though, there are some legitimate options for making a reasonable amount of money on a daily basis. Most of them require registration, and some require bidding on jobs so you may not receive the check within 24 hours, but the work can definitely be completed within 24 hours.
Five Websites That Offer Ways to Make Money Online Fast – Like Right Now
1. eBay – The world's greatest marketplace, or at least auction site. There has to be something in your home that you are not using that someone else in the world could make use of that is worth $50 or more. Spring cleaning time is the best time for making way more than $50 on eBay. Many people have purchased things on eBay, but never realize how easy it is to sell something on the site as well. Some of the benefits of selling on eBay include the fact that it is a secure website, and virtually all items are shipped to the buyer, so you avoid any scary encounters with unsavory characters. eBay provides a multitude of tutorials and detailed articles on how to get started selling items on their site. This is one of the few work from home opportunities that can actually be turned into a lucrative business.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
2. Google Adsense – If you have not added AdSense to your blog, you are missing out on one of the best and most successful revenue streams available on the Internet. If you are a great writer, you can probably put together a blog in less than 24 hours, but if you are a great writer, chances are you already have a blog, so why not monetize it? AdSense displays advertisements that are relevant to the content on your website. You will get paid on a Pay Per Click basis, so if you have excellent traffic you can actually make $50+ in 24 hours.
3. PayPerPost – Another great site to make money online fast for the super bloggers. This site pays bloggers to review products and services. Advertisers will send you offers, and depending on your experience, you can make $10-$50 per post. Having said that, do not think that you simply register and start being paid these kinds of rates. You have to have a blog that gets a lot of traffic to receive these kinds of payouts, but with that kind of opportunity available, it is worth it to join the party if you are an avid writer.
4. Adpaid – People have been claiming that filling out online surveys pays tons of money for years. It is really hard to find surveys that pay much more than a dollar these days, but if you are willing to fill out about 50 surveys, then Adpaid can provide you with the surveys that you need. It helps if you fit into a great demographic, or if you have children under the age of 18 in your home (children under the age of 18 have nothing but disposable income; a marketer's dream). Another plus of Adpaid is that they payout with as little as $3 in your account, but why not wait until you have let the whole $50 build up.
5. Swagbucks – Earning a $50 gift card or a $50 credit somewhere is much easier than earning $50 cash. Think of it this way though, if you were planning on spending $50 at the store anyway what is the difference? I use Amazon a lot. I also buy my groceries at Walmart. And, a PayPal gift card is basically cash. Swagbucks gives you many, many ways to earn. You can do these daily tasks to earn your “bucks” and then snag gift cards. And like I said – there are SO many gift cards to choose from. Something for everyone.
It feels great to be $50 richer, whether it is cold hard cash, a store credit, or a gift card. Earning $50 on the web can take less time than you think if you know how. A word to the wise, if you intend to make the web a primary source of income, it is a good idea to get as many income streams going as you can reasonably handle. By doing so you will be making more than $50 a day before you know it.
I'm going to mention a few other sites here that you might want to look into as well. I'm currently earning $25-$30 a month with CashCrate. The surveys aren't horribly long and for the most part interesting enough. As well — Branded Surveys (formerly Mintvine) has been a consistent earner for me. I'm averaging $45 a month — but there are some months that I do really well and earn around $100.
You might also want to check out my post, Ways to Make Money ($600 a Year!) Online EASILY. It's how I save up for holiday shopping. As well, my No Fee Work at Home Jobs page has been super popular for years and years.
Back to our Making Extra Cash main page.