Direct Sales Companies List and Home Party Plans
We have gathered a list of some of the most popular Direct Sales Companies / Network Marketing companies in business today. Some have been around for years, and some are fairly new or brand new. Although not everyone likes the idea of direct sales or network marketing, some folks have really built an honest to goodness business with these direct sales companies. Several companies within the directory are on the DSA Company List. This is the Direct Selling Association list. I try to indicate in the tags of each listing if they are a DSA.org member. You can however, do a search yourself of the Direct Selling Association list here.
How Do I Find the Right Direct Sales Company for Me?
This can seem like an overwhelming task initially. Just because of the sheer volume of direct sales companies that are out there. Let's break it down into an easier task. I've found over the years from my own personal experience, as well as talking with 100's of other men and women in direct sales that by asking yourself certain questions, you can narrow down your search immensely. And take your time – mull it over. Sleep on it.
Ask Yourself the Following TEN Direct Sales Questions
1. What types of products or services do I need in my own personal life?
2. What types of products do I want in my life and could talk about for hours and hours?
3. How much money can I earmark to start my direct sales business?
4. Can I dedicate enough time to my business? (Consider your family, work and other obligations.)
5. Would I enjoy one-on-one sales? Calling warm leads? Hosting parties?
6. Would I want my business to be totally done online with minimal traveling?
7. How tech savvy would I need to be?
8. Is there an area in my home that I can dedicate to my business?
9. Have I looked up the tax laws in my State regarding home business earnings and sales tax?
10. Am I willing to take the time to share the business thoroughly with others interested in the company?
These questions are key to drilling down to:
– What appeals to you?
– Do you have the time?
– And do you have the money?
And just as a side note, there are certainly companies that make it easy to do “everything” online. But in order to grow a business, it's good to at least enjoy talking with people.
Can I Make a Full-Time Income Doing Direct Sales?
I speak to women every day that are prime examples of successful work at home moms. These women have either created their own direct sales company or worked their way up a direct sales company.
Most of the women that are listed in this direct sales directory are shining examples of those working on promoting and investing in their dream. Direct sales companies are a fabulous, popular way to grab the American Dream.
There are averages though, ranging around $400 for part-timers and $800 for full-timers. Of course, there will always be those go-getters that not only make a full-time income but retire their spouses in the process!
The Costs Involved with Starting Your Own Business
Most start-up kits are reasonable. The average squarely lands the majority of companies at less than $300. Typically, a lot less. I am sure there are exceptions – but honestly, spending anywhere from $0-$300 to start YOUR OWN home business??? YES! It's truly an opportunity of a lifetime for the person that has the vision and ambition.
And remember, there are some direct sales companies that are free to join. And there are many direct sales companies for moms out there that offer fundraising opportunities that they can share with their children’s schools. (You too, dads!)
We Hope You Find Our Direct Sales Company Directory Helpful
New companies are added all the time! Grab a piece of paper and think about what products might interest you. Once you've got it narrowed down – start looking closer at companies that offer those particular items. Once you've got it down to 2 or 3 direct sales companies – then you can start asking for a look at their compensation plans. Try and find someone with the company that is close to your area. Meet with them over some coffee at a Cracker Barrel or something – and have your questions prepared. Ask them to bring some sample products. Or simply host a home party at your house! This way you get an idea of what you need to do to grow your home business, the products and you can earn FREE hostess reward item(s) to boot!
We wish you success in your research for the perfect direct sales company. Our directory is updated all the time, with new reps adding their information every day! (Get your company listed today. Use this form.)
Direct Sales Companies – Categories
– Products and/or services aimed at anti-aging, for example, nutrition support and supplements.
– Home decor, diffusers, oils and more.
– Cookware and bakeware for your home.
– Beeswax, soy and traditional candles – and candle accessories.
– Cleaning products for home or office.
– Cosmetics, mineral make-up, facial masks, skin care for acne and more.
– Weight loss supplements, herbal treatments and diet help.
– Education products for adults and children.
– Savings, convenience and other products for every day fuel and energy consumption.
– Everything from clothing to dresses, purses and shoes.
– Products to help with personal and business finances and financial goals.
– Baking, cooking, sauces, dips and other products to make cooking more convenient and fabulous.
– Gift items and craft type items. Personalized and more.
– Products to improve health and wellness, energy levels, sleep and more.
– A list of ideas I've created over the years to help you brainstorm home biz ideas.
– Products to help decorate your home in all different type styles – from country to modern. Many sell bakeware/dishes as well.
– Internet services and products. Software products for everyday help and business issues.
– Wide variety of jewelry products. Silver, handmade and more.
– Services and products that help with every day legal issues and more complicated ones.
– Pet food, snacks and many other pet/animal products and services.
– Designer inspired, hand-made and more.
– Scrapbooking supplies that include both craft items like paper and adornments and equipment for scrapbooking too.
– Products for self defense and personal protection.
– Products and services geared toward cellphones, cable and phone services in general.
– Both education toys and toys for play. This includes baby toys.
– Wine products and accessories.
What a great directory! How can I get listed too?
Don't see your direct sales company? We can add it easily! You'll be the EXCLUSIVE Rep for your business in the category you choose! Direct Sales Listing Submission Form
Inclusion here does not imply MoneyMakingMommy.com, Inc endorsement, research any business opportunity you may be considering.