Direct Sales Jewelry Companies
Direct sales jewelry companies have had massive appeal and growth in the last few years. Whether it's delicate earrings, bold necklaces or simple ankle bracelet – jewelry is something we all seem to love. But if you're someone that really loves jewelry and you're seeking a home business, then finding a direct sales jewelry company might be a perfect fit.
For years jewelry has been sold through direct sales, but now more than ever there are many, many companies to choose from. Some have been around for years, while others are brand new on the scene. And there is a huge variety. I'm always amazed when I come across a new company or a new line of jewelry in an older company. The designs and creativity are amazing. Just like painting or sculpture, jewelry design is an art and it's certainly something keeps evolving and changing. That's good news for all of us!
I've Attended Gatherings for Home Party Jewelry Companies!
I've attended a few home parties for jewelry, and though I wear little jewelry, I was very impressed and loved so many of the things I saw. There really is something for everyone – even someone like me that just likes delicate and simple little things.
In the past few years, there have been several charm-type opportunities and silver jewelry companies, these newer companies and the older companies offer wonderful, beautiful and unique items. As well – a huge variety of start-up kits, compensation plans and incentives.
Please enjoy this page and explore all the amazing jewelry direct sales companies and their opportunities and products. This page is updated often, so please come back often. If you're with a direct sales company that focuses on jewelry and you do not see it listed below, please feel free to contact me to let me know. I am happy to add a company. As well, we have exclusive rep listings that you can place using this form.
Jewelry and Accessories
– Newer home party plan for those interested in unique jewelry designs.
– Personalized jewelry that includes: sterling silver, brass, natural stones and pearls, and Swarovski crystals.
– Newer company. Their jewelry combines fashion and beauty with the amazing benefits of energetic wellness.
– Newer jewelry company with focus on bracelets with proceeds going to charities for sustainability.
– Personalized jewelry, home decor, bags and more.
– On trend high-quality Fashion and Sterling jewelry.
– Made in the USA. Timeless jewelry with vintage quality.
– Business kit with $700 worth of jewelry + essential marketing materials, plus exclusive 30-50% off at all times.
– Jewlery with magnetic jewelry and design.
– Canadian opp. Fine fashion jewellery company, a pioneer in the social selling and creating entrepreneurial opportunities for women.
– Park Lane a long-time direct sales jewelry company, offers multiple kit options to meet any budget. Each kit contains a variety of on-trend jewelry samples and materials chosen with your immediate success in mind.
-Fashion boutique business for $99.
– Pesonalized, interchangable jewelry.
– Mix, match, attach: Their jewelry and accessories are completely customizable to suit your style.
– One-of-a-kind jewelry collection that offers unlimited possibilities for a woman to express personal style and design her own private jewelry collection.
– Affordable trendy accessories.
– Vintage, unique designs at sensible prices.
– Mission statement is “people over profits”. Christian based jewelry company.
– Unique jewelry and acessories.
-Base necklace, bracelet, earrings, or ring and then finish it off by snapping in a “dot” to personalize your look.
– Each piece of Touchstone Crystal jewelry is uniquely designed with first quality Swarovski crystals.
– Established in 1989 in Philadelphia, PA. Up to 50% commission on sales, earn incentives, cash bonuses and receive free jewelry.
– Earn at least 25% from your sales while a woman around the world earns an income too!
Direct Sales Jewelry Company Closing?
I wanted to mention the following companies just in case you landed on my page and are wondering where these independent jewelry sales companies have gone. As far as I can tell and where my research leads me, these companies are no longer in business and have officially closed their doors:
Charms About Me
South Hill Designs
Jewelry in Candles
I try to keep my list of home jewelry party companies as current as possible — but if I have missed something or gotten any of these wrong, just let me know and I will be sure to make the correction or at least look into it further!
More Articles About Jewelry Home Businesses
Hey!! I want to be listed on this page in your direct sales directory?! Tell me how!
Want to be listed in the Jewelry section as well? You can! It's easy. All you have to do is fill out this form.
Back to our Direct Sales Companies Directory