Candle Lovers – Explore All of the Current Candle Home Business Opportunities
Candles are an all time favorite home business. I myself did a candle home business several years ago when Yankee Candle threw their hat into the ring of direct sales with Affordable Luxuries. I met amazing people, sold candles I loved and made a great extra income. Unfortunately, they closed their doors. It happens.
Several companies below have been around for years and are still going strong. Over the past 10 years, soy candles have become more and more popular. At any rate, if you do love candles and you’re looking for a direct sales company to help you start your very own candle home businesses – check out these companies below. I do my best to stay current on all the latest companies.
Candle Direct Sales Companies
– Newer direct sales company offering fragrance infusers that require no burning, no melting.
– Started in Omaha by a single mom. Wickless candles that are hand poured with a unique combination of soy and beeswax and highly scented.
Candles and wickless fragrances like pod/oil warmers, diffusers, Scentric fragrance plug ins and the Scentmate portable scent system.
– Not just candles, which includes over 100 scents – but also a bath and body line.
– Reputable, long standing direct sales candle business. Large variety of candles and accessories.
– Their line includes Resealable Reed Diffusers, Luxurious Soaps and Lotions with Stylish caddies.
– Warmers and Scented Wax
* Part of Mia Bella
Articles About Candle Home Businesses You Might Find Helpful
Hey!! I want to be listed on this page in your direct sales directory?! Tell me how!
Want to be listed in the Candles section as well? You can! It’s easy. All you have to do is fill out this form.
Back to our Direct Sales Companies Directory
Last Updated on