Strange Ways to Make Money Online and From Home
I've been researching work at home for over 16 years and I've been online since 1992!! So I always think…. “I've seen it all… I've read it all..” – but no, I am amazed all the time by the information I find. So this page is dedicated for ways of making money from home or online that I really don't have a category for. They just don't fall into your unusual categories — but I still feel like they need to be shared. If anything… for the amusement factor alone. And, what kind of work at home guru would I be if I didn't include as many ways to earn as possible! So here you go…
Weird or Unusual Ways to Earn Cash at Home
– Learn more about what ASMR is and how you could start your own ASMR channel and cash in!
– You can potentially sell feet pics and anonymously and safely to earn extra money. Learn more.
– Become a platonic buddy. Learn more about rent-a-friend possibilities.
– Making losing weight your job… kinda. Here's a list of ways to make extra cash (and perks/rewards) for losing weight.
– This is for those that don't mind a little traveling around in their area and have Nancy Drew like aspirations.
– Did you know that many people make a full time income creating puzzles like crosswords and word searches?
– Gamer alert! Yep, there are those out there willing to pay for you to help them play Pokemon GO.
– Yes, it's extremely unusual indeed – but it's legit.
– The internet and social media are making pet owners serious cash. Learn how to get started.
-Do you need to be psychic – nope, not necessarily. Can you make really good money? Yep.
-Though this is Indiana and Illinois only (for now) — it's $10 an hour and nice benefits package!
Do You Have Something To Add To Unusual Ways to Earn at Home or Online?
Feel free to contact me of comment in the section below. Building a great resource and work at home community isn't possible alone. Your input is valuable! Thank you in advance.
Last Updated on March 30, 2021 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust.