DISCLOSURE: The utmost transparency with my readers is important to me. Therefore, I want to fully disclose that within this post there may be affiliate links. If an affiliate link exists, it's a product/service I trust or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
Earn Cash with Photos, Images and Photography
If you're a photographer, even a budding one – this might be your opportunity to do something you love and make a little cash from it as well. Though not a full time option, it can create a cash flow to invest in your photography business and maybe even open doors to something bigger and better. (Like a real photography career!)
There seems to be a surge in this type of work – so please come back often to see who is taking images. Bookmarking this page will make it easier. And if you have friends in photography or family that might be interested – please share this resource with them as well. They will be thankful you did.
Sites That Pay Cash for Your Photos
– Selling images to wordpress theme creators.
– Yes… the chance to sell your iphone images and all their glory.
– Large stock photo site that will pay you a percentage when someone downloads your photo/image.
– Allows you to create somewhat of an online store to promote your photos.
– A huge stock photo site that is very popular. You a paid a percentage.
– They offer a high payout, but to get that high payout you have to pay a membership fee. It's not awful, around $12 a month.
– You are paid a percentage when someone downloads your photos/image.
– You are paid per download.
– The pay varies here – but it could be decent for popular photographers/image creators.
– The commission is 70% – which isn't bad.
– They offer a 60% commission.
– Pay will vary.
– You are paid a commission for each download.
– Community based selling spot for those wanting to sell photos/images.
– And you thought it was just a place to sell crafts and such. Nope… you can sell images there too. There is an audience for stock photos.
– They more you sell, the higher your rep and asking rate.
– One of the most popular places to sell photos/images because they pay well.
– You have to qualify first.
– They have a great payout at 70% and with such a huge audience you could get decent exposure.
Do you currently makes cash from photos and images you create? Keep reading…
Though I have a great list above, I know there are probably more companies out there and I would also love for others doing this already to share their experience below in the comments section.
I think networking and sharing is a great way to build a better page for others interested in making money this way too. Thank you so much in advance for helping.