This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more details.
Have You Got Transcription Skills and Want to Work from Home?
Transcription jobs are one the most popular and sought after work at home jobs available these days. However – this isn't just data entry. Applicants need to be trained, qualify and know how to do their job. There are typically deadlines or quotas as well.
But with so many opportunities, you can bet this page will be updated often – so please bookmark it to come back later and see what new companies have been posted. Please share this page with others that you think my be interested as well.
See what the career of an at-home medical transcriptionist is really like. Follow Erika, a Career Step graduate, as she talks about her day-to-day activities and how a career in medical transcription has changed her life and her family's for the better. Learn more about Career Step's Medical Transcription training program.
EXPERT INTERVIEW AND FREE MINI COURSE: As well — feel free to read my interview with Janet Shaughnessy. She's been working at home doing transcription for 30+ years and gives fabulous insights into how she got started and what it's like to do transcription from home. She also offers a FREE mini course for those wanting to get started in transcription but just unsure how to move forward. Read my interview with her here.
– They offer work for experienced and inexperienced typists. Must pass their test. Minimal pay is $36hr!
– Hires transcriptionists. You can fax or email your resume to them.
– Average is $12 an hour for transcription work.
– Freelance transcription jobs, known for hiring beginners.
– Freelance transcription and translation opportunities.
– Created in 2012 they offer transcription work, but may offer copy writing soon too.
– Freelance transcription work. 60 minute audio files.
– They've been around since 1994 and match transcribers with work needed.
– Qualified transcriptionists can find freelance work.
– They match freelance transcriptionists with audio file work.
– Medical records, financial documents, legal files, or law enforcement records.
-They've been around several years and offer freelance transcription work.
-Freelance transcription work.
-Qualified transcribers can find ongoing work.
– General, legal and medical transcription.
– Founded in 2004 and has over 6000 clients.
– Translate and transcribe courtroom hearings.
– They've been around since 1994. They are not always hiring.
– Hospital transcription.
– You'll need one year legal or court reporting transcription experience.
– General transcription.
– Hiring transcriptionists for various assignments.
– Hiring transcribers with 2 years experience.
– Current openings for French, media, legal, system and more.
– Medical Transcription work.
– Hiring for a variety of different assignments.
– Hires medical transcriptionists. You can work at home.
– Hiring transcriptionists and transcribers both English and Fluent Spanish.
– Hiring virtual assistants of all types.
– Highly proficient and experienced transcribers. Only transcribers with experience transcribing from digital files will be hired.
– They are an internet based provider of medical transcription services. They are based in Boston and actually 5 companies in one.
– Legal transcriptionist jobs.
– Only accept apps via email. Medical Transcription Jobs
– LEGAL transcription jobs only.
– They are not hiring at this time.
– Typically only hire in Virginia.
Do you currently work at home doing transcription type work? Keep reading…
The goal of this page is to share information on finding employment for those wanting to do transcription type work from home. If you do this type of work, or know of a company offering that type of work – please feel free to share it below in the comment section. Please feel free to ask questions below as well. Together we can build a wonderful resource for everyone. Thank you in advance.
If you’re still looking for work at home, please be sure to check out the entire Work at Home Directory for more job ideas.