You're Sharing Videos Online Anyway – Why Not Make Cash Doing It?
Now I have to say – that I just came across UVioO today. I wasn't intending on making it today's work at home challenge – but I got all intrigued and had to write about it. It's easy for me to veer off track – I'm usually jumbling a million things in my mind anyway – and next thing I know, it's two hours later and I am all involved in something that wasn't even on my TO-Do list for today! Can ya feel me on that? I am sure some moms out there can and I know there are writers out there that know what I mean. TOO MANY TOPICS!
So now… how would you like to earn online sharing videos? Speaking for myself, I share videos almost every day on my personal Facebook page with friends and family. Might be the world's smallest dog, or kitten watching tennis… could be an upcoming spoiler promo for The Walking Dead or the latest Black Ops II commercial. But I'm doing it – and I bet you are too. It's fun…. it's easy.
So this is where UVioO comes in. They pay you to share videos. When I came across their site – I thought, ok – what's the catch? I must know more, because MoneyMakingMommy.com is all about making money right from home.
UVioO – Cash for Sharing Videos
According to UVioO's website (and I did not re-check these facts) – people are uploading around 60 hours of video to YouTube every minute?! I had no idea. Dang. That's a lot of video. And over 2 billion videos are being watched on YouTube every day? These numbers blow my mind really. Obviously this is a huge trend – and there is always money to be made with a growing trend. So I wanted to know more.
UVioO states that they will pay you for every video you share, AND they will pay you for every time the video you shared is watched.
I can see already why some people are claiming to make $500 quickly with this program. But more importantly – how can WE cash in on this?
Show Me the Money – How Much Does UVioO Pay?
Lets get real here – if I'm only going to get paid a penny to share a video – it's not worth it to me. Because I have to watch the video myself to see if I want to share it – and that could get time consuming. So how much?
According to the UVioO website:
“Starting just a few hours after posting a few videos, there will be amounts in the range of $0.08, $0.22, $0.48 coming in sporadically and $1s, $5s, $10s, as well as up to $20s being made available with simple actions.
Make sure to open and read each and every email because they will tell you how to quickly acquire extra rewards and bonuses. You'll soon feel like you're playing some kind of game reaching Checkpoints and acquiring Gold Positions along the way!”
OK – I'm still intrigued. That's a fair payout for doing something I KNOW HOW to do and that I ALREADY DO!
There are six ways to earn online with UVioO:
1. You are paid per share
2. You're also paid per view
3. You get paid per connect – I believe they mean per referral?
And, they offer an opportunity to make even more money by sharing their ad revenue.
4. Reach Checkpoints (From what I have gathered – check points are reached when videos have reached a certain number of views. The more videos you share the quicker you get to the checkpoints)
5. Acquire Gold Positions (I think this costs money? I'm not sure. It has to do with owning more gold on the map. You acquire “land” so to speak – and until I fully understand it after trying UVioO – I'm not going to worry too much about it.)
6. Upgrade to Pro (I “might” try the Pro upgrade is I feel UVioO is worth it. I think it's an investment of $7.77 for the 10 day trial version. I think you can save big on it if you decide to keep it and pay for a year. But again… I want to see how much I earn FREE. I don't like paying for anything – and my earnings have to be substantial or I have to see real potential in order for me to invest any money.)
Where Can I Share These Videos?
Apparently there are many places, including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn – I believe 15 places to share in all. If I read correctly there are even apps for UVioO for iphones and blackberry phones.
Bottom Line with UVioO
I'm going to try it. It is the Work at Home Challenge for today. I just want to test the waters and see what happens. It costs me nothing to get started and I am seriously interested in how much money I can make. I'm going to set my initial goal for $25 a month – if it comes out being more – awesome.
Signing up was very easy – took me less than 15 seconds. Once you've signed up you need to install their toolbar and fill out your profile. I see where they ask for billing info on the profile section – but I didn't input anything.