Last Updated on May 9, 2021 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I’ve researched and/or used and trust.
What is Maven Assist?
Maven Assist was created as an offshoot to Maven Recruiting Group, a world class administrative recruiting agency. Knowing that there are many entrepreneurs and executives that need assistant — as well as, the virtual office world becoming a norm, Maven Assist was born. They are headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
According to their website, their business model is, “…COVID-proof and offers you the flexibility to hire support at a fraction of the cost of a full-time hire.”
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
This opens the door for many that want to work at home in an assistant-type capacity.
Scheduling and Shifts for Maven Assist
The good news is that Maven Assist offers not only 100% remote positions, but these can be full-time or part-time positions. Most positions seem to fall into the 10-40 hour a week time commitment. These seem to be very flexible schedules, as long as they fall within the needed time frame. You choose how much or how little you’d like to work.
What Countries Does Maven Assist Hire In?
From the job postings I came across and from their website, I gather they offer positions across the United States.
Qualifications or Experience Needed to Work for Maven Assist?
Maven Assist does require experience. This is not entry level assistant work. According to one of their latest job posts for virtual assistants, they list the following:
– An administrative professional with 2+ years of executive support experience
– Experienced in calendar management, travel planning and logistics, and expenses
– Comfortable working remotely and can be available during traditional business hours
– Based in the United States
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience supporting more than one executive at a time
– A knack for connecting and working with people in a virtual environment
– A private and professional workplace with a stable WiFi connection
Bonus points if You Have Experience with Any of the Following:
– CRM Experience
– Outlook / Office 365 / G-Suite
– Excel / Google Sheets
– PowerPoint / Keynote / Slides
– Concur / Trip Actions / Expensify
– Slack / Teams
– Asana / Trello
– Hootsuite / Mailchimp
As you can see, this means having a skillset that can fit what their client’s needs are is vital. That being said, if you do possess these types of skills and/or even the “Bonus point” skills — you should do well with this type of work.
How to Apply with Maven Assist and What to Expect
Does Maven Assist Offer Paid Training?
As far as I can tell, they do not. They are assuming you already have administrative assistant skills. However, I am sure if they have their own platform or timesheet programs — they will explain how they work.
How Much Does Maven Assist Pay Their Virtual Assistants?
They offer a competitive hourly pay and other perks too. Including:
Monthly Internet and Phone Stipend
Paid Sick Leave and Vacation Time
Eligible for Health Benefits
Where Can I Start the Application Process for Maven Assist?
You can go to the virtual assistant link at Maven Assist, here. There is a form you can fill out asking basic questions. You can also provide your LinkedIn profile and your resume. It’s pretty straight forward and standard.
Where Else Can I Read About Maven Assist
If you’re still wanting to research this type of virtual work, please see my Virtual Assistant Jobs resource page.