DISCLOSURE: The utmost transparency with my readers is important to me. Therefore, I want to fully disclose that within this post there may be affiliate links. If an affiliate link exists, it's a product/service I trust or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
If You're Looking for Virtual Assistant Work – Here are Ideas
Being a virtual assistant used to sound like such a strange job 10 years ago. But now, it's not only more common, but considered normal. There are many places research for a job like this. I've listed as many as I could find on this page. Any time I come across one, I add it. Many times I will do a review to help you answer questions. Read more about becoming a virtual assistant here.
If this is the work at home job you're interested in, bookmark this page and come back often. If you know of friends or family that are looking for virtual assistant type work as well — please share this link with them.
Companies Hiring Virtual Assistants
– Newer company. Flexible schedules and average pay is anywhere from $11-$18 an hour.
– Offers virtual assistant positions starting at $9 and hour. You have to use their contact form for more info.
– Newer virtual assistant employer that starts assistants off at $12-$15 an hour.
– They offer a starting pay of $10 an hour. Requires college education.
– Executive virtual assistant jobs and positions.
– The application process is actually fun. It helps you zero in on what type of work you might like and what you'd be good at. Everything from real estate assistant, to exec assistant. Not everyone gets hired, maybe 1 out of every 10 that apply. Work is part time.
– You need to have a fully equipped home office.
– They prefer experience and lean toward accounting/bookkeeping from what I can tell.
– They have virtual assistant jobs posted all the time that you can bid on. Create a profile and bid on jobs.
– All kinds of assignments – like scheduling, making reservations, research – even shopping.
– Promote yourself and your skills. Similar to eLance – you bid on jobs.
– Start up companies/jobs that need to hire help.
VA For Experts
– They list current virtual assistant jobs on their site that you can apply for.
– You will need to completely fill out application to be considered.
– This falls in line with eLance and People per hour. You're going to create a profile and bid on jobs.
-They offer a team of virtual assistants on demand for their clients. They offer good pay and benefits.
– They require you to do phone work and have skype. Various assistant jobs.
– Looks like only real estate focused jobs.
– The outsource freelancers and virtual assistants.
Do you work as a virtual assistant? Keep reading…
If you currently work as a virtual assistant, we'd love for you to share experience below in the comments section. This helps everyone. As well — if there is a company I haven't mentioned that is hiring, let me know that too. Feel free to ask questions below — I will do my best to answer or find info. Thank you in advance.
If you’re still looking for work at home, please be sure to check out the entire Work at Home Directory for more job ideas.