This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more details.
iRazoo: Search, Find, Get Paid
Just like Google, iRazoo is a search engine. You get rewarded when you conduct searches. It is that simple.
How Does iRazoo Work?
There are three basic steps to follow when joining the iRazoo search community.
Step 1: Go to iRazoo.com and look for something to search for in their search bar. You will conduct this search just like you would with any other search engine, and it can be on any subject available.
Step 2: Points are awarded to a winner who is chosen at random. Most winners earn seventy-five points for their search. These points do hold value and are not just superficial earnings.
Step 3: Go to your iRazoo account and then to the RAZOO Rewards Catalog. Here you will find a list of prizes that you can redeem according to the total points you have accumulated. Such prizes include iPods, video game systems, cameras and memory sticks. However, the cash seems to be the most popular reward, as it requires fewer points. For example, three thousand points will get you a five-dollar Amazon gift card. As of now, there is no PayPal option to receive any money for your points.
Can You Get More Rewards?
It should be no surprise that iRazoo has a referral/affiliate program. You cannot seem to escape affiliate marketing no matter how hard you try. The good news is that their referral program is free and pretty simple.
You are given a personalized (and free) url/website by iRazoo. This site is nearly identical to the iRazoo site except that it is coded so they know to pay you for any referrals that come through on your site. There is no technology know-how required and you cannot change anything on your site—as long as you get referrals, you will get paid. To get the referrals you need to spread the word to family, friends, coworkers—anyone you can think of who may want to join. This should be fairly easy considering everyone is on the Internet these days doing searches for anything and everything. So why not get paid for it?
For every referral that signs up and joins iRazoo through your site, you earn fifty points. Your referral even gets fifty points simply for joining. What is nice about the iRazoo referral program is that there are no limits on how many points you can earn through referrals or daily limits on referring new people. You can refer an endless amount of people on any given day.
If this was not enough good news, here is something that many will find very enticing about iRazoo—if your referral happens to be the random winner of the seventy-five points, you get seventy-five points as well. This, however, is where there is a limit as you can only get up to fifteen hundred points per referral. If he or she earns more than fifteen hundred, you will not be getting any further points beyond that threshold.
There is also a way to keep track on your referrals and how many points each has earned. When you go to “My Account” there is a “Points earned from my referred users” link that will keep you updated on how much each of your referrals has earned so far. As of now, iRazoo is only offered to residents in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Helpful Hints for iRazoo Users
Be sure to use the referral program to your advantage. You do not want to simply rely on winning the seventy-five points for conducting searches. The referral program is a better way to earn points. And because the concept of iRazoo is easy and simple, you should not have too much trouble getting people on board. Once they realize how easy it is and how they can earn some extra cash, your website will be flooded with referrals.
Who says you cannot use iRazoo for all your Internet activities? Instead of going directly to your Yahoo or Hotmail e-mail, conduct a search for them through iRazoo. You up your chances of earning more points this way.
As much as you may not like it, even a company as highly regarded as iRazoo has some negatives. Among them are:
1. Limited Prize Selection: The prizes they have are great, but you have to accumulate a lot of points to get those great prizes. A five dollar Amazon gift card is nice, but it is not a lot. Maybe as the company grows, their prize options will too.
2. Slow Site: If you are used to your search engines producing record time results, you are going to be disappointed with iRazoo’s speed. It tends to take a little longer than the average search engine which could leave you a bit frustrated.
3. Long Comments on the Results Page: This may not affect how you earn your points or anything else, but seeing a long list of useless comments that people have written on the results page can be a little irritating—especially when you have to scroll through them all.
4. Average Search Results: Search and win sites are famous for this as many of them make their money when you click on ads or fill out an offer. As a result, many of the search results have ads mixed in with them. The best way around some of this is to use iRazoo with whatever you use as your usual search engine.
5. Capping Referral Points: The fifteen hundred-point cap can be a real downer. If you only have a small group of referrals, you will find that you will reach that fifteen hundred-point cap quickly. The purpose for doing this is so you get more referrals and not just earn points continuously on already existing ones. This is how the company grows, but as a user it can be disheartening.
6. Not Quite Global: The fact that iRazoo is only open to three countries can leave other countries with some ill will. Administrative costs and fraud are the two main reasons companies like iRazoo shy away from offering their program in other countries, but it still seems a bit unfair to those who want in on this opportunity.
iRazoo is a legitimate company who does not skimp their users. They pay and they pay well which is not always the case with these types of at-home opportunities. If you are looking to make some extra income that is quick and easy, consider joining iRazoo.