Last Updated on October 22, 2018 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust.
Full Time Work at Home Opportunity with Infinity
Though some loathe any type work at home that involves phones, for those that don't mind it – here's a great opportunity to work for a growing company. Infinity is a company that prides itself on offering superior customer engagement to companies looking to outsource their sales team. They are expanding their reach globally and looking to hire new customer service reps for their team. This tech-savvy company prides itself on “Buyerlytics” – a trademark term they use to encompass their approach to customer and client satisfaction.
I looked up their reviews on Glassdoor and they rate 3.6 stars out of 5 stars — though most of the reviews seemed to be for onsite employees and not their work at home customer service reps. If you've worked for them remotely – we would love to hear from you below in the comments section. And if you
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
What's Expected of Their Work at Home Customer Service Reps?
You'll be talking to LOTS of people. That's for sure. If you're a super social person – this job seems perfect. Not only will you be offering customer support via phone and email — but you'll also chat with customers on social media platforms like Facebook. To give you more details on exactly what the job entails, I've posted their job description below:
• Engages with 60-100 customers daily
• Prioritizes customer demands and needs across email, chat and telephone channels
• Concise and articulate in speech and writing; enjoys word-smithing customer correspondence
• Engaging with customers on social media such as: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
• Cultivates ongoing customer relationships through follow-ups and personalized service
• Manages difficult or emotional customer interactions professionally and gracefully
• Quickly assesses issues and finds best solutions
• Collaborates with team members to find new processes and department solutions
Will I Need Special Equipment or Have to Pay Training Fees?
There are no training fees. And they do not require that you have a degree. However, they are open 24/7 — this means they need for you to be available 7 days a week. This does not mean nights though. Their hours are from 7:00am to 9:00pm PST. I didn't see any restrictions on location – so I'm going to assume this is open nationwide in the United States. If I find out otherwise – I'll be sure to update.
The specific requirements for their work at home customer service reps are posted in their job listing is below:
• Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport and relationships with ease
• Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers
• Be energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
• Minimum one year of Customer Service/Technical Support experience
• Proficient using call center software and other web applications
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Open availability preferred- we are open 24/7.
• High School diploma/GED required. Infinity Contact. is an equal opportunity employer.
If pay is at their top range of $40,000 per year, that's around $3300 a month before taxes for their work at home customer service reps. For working from home and avoiding commuting costs, that seems reasonable. They don't state they offer benefits for their “virtual” employees – but I'm going to assume since this is full time, they do. If that's the case, even better.
If you're not up for hardcore communication every day — I'd say this isn't for you. But for those that love to chat and love the idea of talking to new people every day…...this work at home customer service position seems like a good fit for you.Click To Tweet
I've provided a few links below for you to check out if you're interested in researching this job more or applying:
Applying (they are currently promoting this opening on Indeed.com):