DISCLOSURE: The utmost transparency with my readers is important to me. Therefore, I want to fully disclose that within this post there may be affiliate links. If an affiliate link exists, it's a product/service I trust or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
Tips and Ideas for Women Wanting to Work at Home
Ideas, Tips and Money Making Suggestions for Women Wanting to Be at Home
Have you been looking for a work at home job? I have been there. In searching for jobs at home I found it can be a daunting task to find a work at home job isn’t a scam and fits all of my needs. After all of my searching I have compiled a list of 10 types of work at home jobs that meet all my requirements.
1) Medical coding: with this particular home job you will need to undergo classes or at least some training. This work at home job has a great deal of earning potential but does have costs in order to do the needed training.
2) E-bay, Craigslist and other product selling sites: with these types of sites there is little to do and usually little costs to begin. You can simply take items such as car parts, books, old toys, etc and list them to sell to other people. The potential in this home job is how often you may have products to list.
3) Survey taking: there are untold numbers of site that allow you to work at home just taking surveys on things like products, services and even simple interests. These types of sites do have a great earning potential however you have to be sure to read all the “fine print” as many of these programs require you to sign up for or purchase something to receive any pay.
4) Data-entry: as with other usually office based jobs this position is being found more and more as a work at home position.
5) Avon, Herb-a-life, etc: these types of job at home are easy for some to do as they are done best using networking both in person and online.
6) Telemarketing: this is a home job that is not for everyone. Be sure that you are willing and able to be a little pushy with people as at times this is the only way to ensure your earnings potential in this field.
7) Transcription: this work at home job, like medical coding, does require some training but offers a great deal of earnings potential for the right person.
8 Blog writing: many sites need people to visit and write reviews, comments etc in blog form to generate more traffic to their site. These sites will usually pay well for your service and have continuous work for the right person.
9) Niche Stores: these are stores online and for the most part they do not require you to do much of anything. You simply set up the site, advertise and you are sent a check for the products purchased via your “store”.
10) Freelance writing: this is a great way to use your love of writing to share ideas, opinions, experiences and other information and earn an income all at the same time.
The most important thing to do when looking for work at home jobs is to ensure you find what works best for you. Remember that not everyone enjoys the same things. Not everyone has the same strengths. Use what you have and you can make a great living and never have to leave your house! There is untold potential in the “jobs at home” niche so don’t give up and I’m sure that with these tips you will be able to find the same success that so many have already found.
The most important tip though is to be realistic. If you don't have medical billing or coding training, if you can't type 60wpm without mistakes…..and those are qualifications. Then don't apply. You don't have those skills. Focus on what you DO have going for you and the experience you DO have. And if you're really wanting something you're not qualified for, then seek training.
Good luck on your endeavors.
Earn Money From Home