Direct Sales Company List and Home Party Plans
**SCROLL DOWN TO SEE LIST BELOW
We have gathered a list of some of the most popular Direct Sales Companies / Network Marketing companies in business today. Some have been around for years, and some are fairly new or brand new. Although not everyone likes the idea of direct sales, or network marketing, some folks have really built an honest to goodness business with these direct sales companies.
I speak to women every day that are prime examples of successful work at home moms. These women have either created their own direct sales company, or worked their way up a direct sales company. Most start up kits are reasonable for any company. I’ve never seen a kit cost more than $299 for any company. I am sure there are exceptions – but honestly, spending anywhere from $0-$300 to start YOUR OWN home business??? YES! It’s truly an opportunity of a lifetime for the person that has the vision and ambition.
Most of the women that are listed in this direct sales directory are shining examples of those working on promoting and investing in their dream. Direct sales companies are a fabulous, popular way to grab the American Dream.
We Hope You Find Our Direct Sales Company Directory Helpful
New companies are added all the time! Grab a piece of paper and think about what products might interest you. Once you’ve got it narrowed down – start looking closer at companies that offer those particular items. Once you’ve got it down to 2 or 3 direct sales companies – then you can start asking for a look at their compensation plans. Try and find someone with the company that is close to your area. Meet with them over some coffee at a Cracker Barrel or something – and have your questions prepared. Ask them to bring some sample products. Or simply host a home party at your house! This way you get an idea of what you need to do to grow your home business, the products and you can earn FREE hostess reward item(s) to boot!
We wish you success in your research for the most perfect direct sales company. Our directory is updated all the time, with new reps adding their information every day! (Get your company listed today. Use this form.)
Direct Sales Company Categories
-Intimate and couples products for romance.
– Cookware and bakeware for your home.
– Beeswax, soy and traditional candles – and candle accessories.
– Cleaning products for home or office.
– Cosmetics, mineral make-up, skin care for acne, ant-aging and more.
– Weight loss supplements, herbal treatments and diet help.
– Education products for adults and children.
– Savings, convenience and other products for every day fuel and energy consumption.
– Everything from clothing to dresses, purses and shoes.
– Products to help with personal and business finances and financial goals.
– Baking, cooking, sauces, dips and other products to make cooking more convenient and fabulous.
– Gift items and craft type items. Personalized and more.
– Products to improve health and wellness, energy levels, sleep and more.
– Products to help decorate your home in all different type styles – from country to modern. Many sell bakeware/dishes as well.
– Internet services and products. Software products for everyday help and business issues.
– Wide variety of jewelry products. Silver, handmade and more.
– Services and products that help with every day legal issues and more complicated ones.
– Designer inspired, hand-made and more.
– Scrapbooking supplies that include both craft items like paper and adornments and equipment for scrapbooking too.
– Products for self defense and personal protection.
– Products and services geared toward cellphones, cable and phone services in general.
– Both education toys and toys for play. This includes baby toys.
– Wine products and accessories.
What a great directory! How can I get listed too?
Don’t see your direct sales company? We can add it easily! You’ll be the EXCLUSIVE Rep for your business. Click Here to be included in our popular direct sales companies directory today!
Inclusion here does not imply MoneyMakingMommy.com, Inc endorsement, research any business opportunity you may be considering.