This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more details.
Medical Jobs or Jobs Within the Medical Profession That Can Be Done From Home
The medical profession is such an honorable career – and I mean that from elite surgeons, down to the janitors that clean hospitals. Healthcare is something we all need throughout our lives and it takes thousands and thousands of people to keep it all going. Including those that do medical billing, coding, transcription, phone triage and more.
Any home based job I find that deals with the medical profession, I post here. Not JUST transcription jobs, but all medical work from home jobs that would fall under this umbrella. And there seems to be more and more jobs in the medical field opening up in the virtual world all the time. So please bookmark this page and share with friends and family that you know might be looking in this area of work. Please see my section on Medical Billing for info on that if you're interested.
Medical Work at Home Jobs
Phone and Follow Up
– They hire for various work at home positions, but one of them is medical coding.
– Jobs vary – but there are many. These fall in area like insurance, transcription, RN reviews/training and much more.
– Care follow up, nursing triage calls, insurance and more.
– Care coordinators/remote call center type work.
-Call patients and follow up on medication etc.
-Always hiring tons of openings in healthcare – therapists, transcription, nursing, clerical.
– Hire RNs to take triage calls.
– RNs can work at home taking healthcare calls.
– Hire RNs for healthcare calls.
– Hiring typists for various assignments.
– 3 years experience, medical specialties.
– Insurance claims and customer service.
– Requires 2 years acute care hospital experience.
– Requires qualification testing before applying.
– Hiring remote workers, offers flexible hours. ICD-9-CM, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS or any other designated coding.
– Verbatim tape transcription.
– Hiring experienced transcriptionists, able to work from home.
– Medical coding.
– Lists medical transcription jobs.
– Helping those with disabilities find work.
– 3 years acute care and 2 years transcribing experience needed.
– Coding, transcription, auditing and more.
– Coding and transcription.
– Medical transcription.
– Medical transcription.
– Verbatim transcription, medical transcription, translators and medical summary writers.
Do you work at home in the medical field? Do you know of a company offering medical type jobs from home? Keep reading…
This is a popular field of work for those seeking work at home. If you currently doing a medical work from home job – please share your experience with us. As well, if you know of a company not listed here that falls under the medical profession, please let me know below in the comments section. I would love to make this the best resource possible for those seeking work at home as a nurse, transcriber and all other types of jobs too. Thank you in advance.
If you’re still looking for work at home, please be sure to check out the entire Work at Home Directory for more job ideas.