Last Updated on May 7, 2018 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I've researched and/or used and trust.
All About Proofreading Services
If you’re the type of person who consistently makes marks in your books because you can’t stand the typos and grammar mistakes that sometimes slip through the editors at publishing houses. If you enjoy reading through an assortment of documents and want to earn a living without actually having to leave your home, you should check out Proofreading Services.
They have a team of freelance editors and the chances are pretty good that you’ll be a good fit for the company. If you have availability and the desire for part-time work, this is a great chance to proofread from home.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
About Proofreading Services
These days there are all sorts of people who find themselves in need of professional help when it comes to things like creating content for their websites and academic articles and even books. Proofreading Services is the perfect solution. The company takes the completed documents, manuscripts, and website pages from clients and passes on to their editor team. That team is responsible for polishing the documents. The program was developed by a graduate of Yale University and has become very popular by both clients and editors.
One of the things that the company does which is different from every other editing service I’ve dealt with is that they have 2 members of the editing team look over every single document before sending it back to the client.
The company promises their clients both speedy and precise editing. If you plan to offer the company your editing services, you need to be prepared to work quickly and be very aware of deadlines when you accept a project. (You might be interested in Write Score too. They offer work at home positions grading tests and essays.)
The Editing Pool
The current team of editors working for Proofreading Services is very respectful. Nearly all of the members have a long and impressive professional resume. Most are writers, English teachers, magazine editors, and newspaper journalists.
Perks the Company Offers
The folks who already work for Proofreading Services enjoy several perks. These perks include:
1. There’s no required amount of work. If you feel like doing some editing, you can claim an available project. If you want to take some time off, there’s not going to be any backlash, the projects will simply go to different editors.
2. The pay is excellent. Proofreading Services takes pride in the fact that they provide their freelance editors with a pay scale that’s comparable to all other top legal editing services.
3. You’ll love your co-workers. Even though you work from home, there will be times when you have to connect with a member of the Proofreading Services staff. You’ll be delighted to know that the entire team is friendly and easy to get along with.
Applying to Proofreading Services
The company only accepts applications when they have gotten too busy to keep up with the number of documents being submitted. When the company decides they need to add to their pool of proofreaders, they’ll make an announcement on Facebook and walk you through the application process. You can also use the link below to see jobs available as well.
Learn more at: http://www.proofreadingservices.com/pages/careers
If you currently work for this company, we'd love to hear from you in the comments section below.