Candle Lovers – Explore All of the Current Candle Home Business Opportunities
Candles are an all time favorite home business. I myself did a candle home business several years ago when Yankee Candle threw their hat into the ring of direct sales with Affordable Luxuries. I met amazing people, sold candles I loved and made a great extra income. Unfortunately, they closed their doors. It happens.
Several companies below have been around for years and are still going strong. Over the past 10 years, soy candles have become more and more popular. At any rate, if you do love candles and you're looking for a direct sales company to help you start your very own candle home businesses – check out these companies below. I do my best to stay current on all the latest companies.
Candle Direct Sales Companies
– Newer direct sales company offering fragrance infusers that require no burning, no melting.
– Started in Omaha by a single mom. Wickless candles that are hand poured with a unique combination of soy and beeswax and highly scented.
Candles and wickless fragrances like pod/oil warmers, diffusers, Scentric fragrance plug ins and the Scentmate portable scent system.
Mia Bella Soy Candles
– Not just candles, which includes over 100 scents – but also a bath and body line.
– Reputable, long standing direct sales candle business. Large variety of candles and accessories.
– Their line includes Resealable Reed Diffusers, Luxurious Soaps and Lotions with Stylish caddies.
Scentsy Wickless Candles
– Warmers and Scented Wax