DISCLOSURE: The utmost transparency with my readers is important to me. Therefore, I want to fully disclose that within this post there may be affiliate links. If an affiliate link exists, it's a product/service I trust or it wouldn't be there in the first place.
Beyond Organic Opportunity
Our Beyond Organic Directory Rep is:
About Beyond Organic, by :
Beyond Organic was launched on November 1, 2011 by Jordan Rubin, CEO of Garden of Life supplements, and author of The Maker's Diet. When Beyond Organic first launched, we had only a few products, including: Beef – 100% Green-Fed™; Really Raw Cheese™; Amasai™ – Cultured Dairy Beverage – 100% Green-Fed cultured dairy beverage; Reign – Supreme Mountain Spring Water; Reign Botanical Infusions™ – Spring Water for enhanced performance in life; Certified organic dark chocolate with probiotics and omega-3s; and SueroViv™ – Whole Food Cultured Probiotic Beverage. I have been very excited to see all of the additional products that have come along since our launch, including a PHENOMENAL skin and body care line! We are continually adding new products to our now expansive list of the healthiest foods and beverages on the planet! There are MANY significant features that set these foods and beverages apart from what you would find in health food stores.
For example, we have all seen many products labeled as “organic” and “grass-fed” beef. However, did you know that the guidelines for the organic beef you buy in health food stores and/or grocery stores require that the cows consume only 30% grass? Only 30%! The other 70%? Fillers! Unhealthy fillers! Jordan Rubin's company has taken 8,000+ certified organic acres in Missouri and Georgia to raise cattle that are free roaming, Green-Fed™, and genetically superior cows. One reason I am very excited about this company is rather than putting this food in health food stores, Beyond Organic is skipping the middleman and is shipping these foods directly from their farm to your family! Another feature that sets this product line apart is the infusion of clinically studied probiotics. Probiotics are naturally good flora in the digestive tract which are very important in supporting the digestive function and boosting immune system health. Our dairy products are produced by cows that intensely graze on grasses and greens such as Forbes, herbs and legumes – no grains − producing milk that is highly tolerable and very digestible.
These are literally the best quality foods and beverages I have ever tasted, and they will provide real value to everyone who purchases them. The really great news is that you can literally be one of the luckiest people in America to live Beyond Organic. Anyone who is interested in learning more about these foods and beverages, or even the potential to get your Beyond Organic foods and beverages for free by sharing this message with others, can sign up as a Mission Marketer, Preferred Customer, or Retail Customer. As a Mission Marketer, you will be educated on the Beyond Organic lifestyle, have the opportunity to consume these great products and discover how you can share the Beyond Organic message with friends, family, colleagues, and for physicians, your patients. Everyone, at one time or another, has recommended healthy eating options to others, and now you can share with those you know and love, how they can consume the healthiest foods and beverages available and be compensated for doing so. Over a decade ago, Jordan started Garden of Life, one of the leading nutritional supplement companies in America in his parents’ friend's garage with his Dad's credit card and a dream. Now you can be part of Jordan's new vision! If you would like to get involved in the Beyond Organic Movement, you can register here: http://www.EatBeyondHealthy.com.
Once you become a Mission Marketer, you can then invite your friends to do the same. You can become involved with Beyond Organic in one of three ways: 1) You can become a Mission Marketer, share these foods and beverages with friends and family, and have the opportunity to get your Beyond Organic foods and beverages delivered to your door including the potential to earn a substantial income; 2) You can become a preferred customer and purchase Beyond Organic products at a 20% discount; or 3) You can purchase these foods retail. To learn more about the opportunity, visit: http://www.EatBeyondHealthy.com. I ONLY advise my friends and family to eat what I eat, and these are the foods I will be eating every day. And now, I am inviting you to do the same. Here's to your health and financial well-being!
Message From :
Costs Involved with Starting a Beyond Organic at Home Business:
Website: $199.95 for Mission Marketers; $19.95 for Preferred Customers
Be the EXCLUSIVE representative for your direct sales company NOW! Get Listed
Back to our Direct Sales Directory