This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more details.
Online Juror or Mock Jury Work
By no means is this a full time or part time “job”. This is just another way to use your computer to make a little extra cash online. There won't always be assignments or opportunities – but you can make some extra cash if you get picked.
Current Online Juror Opportunities
– Provide basic demographic info and when cases are posted, you will receive an email invite. Once they get enough jurors they close participation. 18 years are older.
– Be a research jury for one day mock trials.
– Sign up to be a “test” juror so that cases can practice and find their weaknesses.
eJury (Details and Review)
– Each verdict rendered earns $5 to $10. USA, all 50 states. Cases usually take an average of 35 minutes.
*not sure if this site is still working?
– Basically you sign up and become part of a pool of jurors. If chosen, you participate and our paid at least $30, sometime more.
Have you been a mock juror or online juror before? Keep reading…
If you've participated in an online trial or mock jury case – please share your experience. I know myself and other readers would love to hear about your experience. As well – if you know of other companies/websites offering this type of opportunity – let me know. The comment section below is for sharing, questions and making this a better resource for those wanting to do online jury type work. Thank you.