Color Street Nails
Our Color Street Representative is: Kelly Land
About Color Street by: Kelly Land
Color Street’s nail strips are uniquely made from 100% nail polish, and provide base, color, and topcoat all in one! Incredibly easy to use, with no heat or tools needed, and each DIY manicure lasts up to two weeks.
I didn’t believe it until I tried it. I actually bought a set of Color Street nails on eBay. I had no real interest in joining the business, I just wanted to see if they really did last and if the application was easy. I was so impressed – I joined! And trust me… as the owner of MoneyMakingMommy.com I have seen about every direct sales business out there and even tried a few. I do NOT join businesses on a whim.
My honest opinion and reason for signing up are that I know for me personally — getting manicures all the time is not only not in my budget, but they never last. I wash dishes, empty kitty boxes, take out the trash, scrub toilets, chop up food, bake, move furniture… OMG — you get the drift… like all moms, working women, students… we’re busy and we use our hands for everything. I wanted pretty nails but I had resorted to just NO polish at all. Color Street nail wraps have changed that for me – and I want it to change for you too.
I’m not here to promise you millions in sales or that you’re gonna get rich… blah blah blah. Sure, I suppose it could happen. But I want to be realistic. Yes, you can make money from selling the Color Street products and from recruiting. The compensation plan appears to be fair with bonuses and incentives to inspire and motivate.
But for me — loving the product. Being impressed by it. Being able to say to other people… “Yes… I use these and they make me feel pretty and the quality is stellar…” that’s what matters to me. I’m not here to “rope you in” or to kidnap you into an MLM cult… LOL — I’m here to tell you…
1. The designs are gorgeous, unique, pretty, quirky, fun. Including patterns and designs to celebrate holidays, charities, events and more.
2. The application could not be any easier.
3. They are affordable.
4. There are similar products at large retail stores – but the variety of designs is gonna be SUPER limited.
5. They last. I apply, put on a top coat and I am honestly good for 10-14 days.
6. I feel like other people will be just as impressed and love them just as much — so it’s fun to share it.
7. If I make money too — well heck — even better!
8. Relationships and team building. I like meeting new people. I like helping other people. It’s the whole reason I created MoneyMakingMommy.com. I may not be the absolute best mentor out there — but I will try my best to help you.
GET ALL MY INFO AND THE COST TO SIGN UP BELOW! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A TEAMMATE AND ENJOY THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER!
How Much Does it Cost to Join Color Street?
If you’re interested in the costs or fees to join, the initial starter kit is $129 (**there is a picture of the current kit below (as of Nov. 2019) with a list of everything you get in it.
Be the EXCLUSIVE representative for your direct sales company NOW! Get Listed
Back to our Direct Sales Directory