Last Updated on May 13, 2021 by Kelly L. This post may contain affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend sites I’ve researched and/or used and trust.
What Does Alorica Do?
Working from home is as simple as finding a gig that works for you. Today, we’ll be talking about the company Alorica, “A leading provider of Business Process and Customer Service Satisfaction Outsourcing solutions that span the entire customer service lifecycle.”
In simpler terms, let’s break down what Alorica does; Alorica is the largest provider of customer service experiences to North American Consumers, they operate in 14 countries, over 100 locations, and have over 100,000 employees. Thus, you work from home in customer service on a team of like-minded individuals.
According to their website they serve over 200 major clients, including:
- 4 of the top 5 wireless providers
- Also, 4 of the top 8 healthcare companies on the Fortune 500
- 4 of the top 10 banks on the Fortune 500
- 5 of the world’s largest retailers
- 4 of the top 10 largest car manufacturers
- 10 of the top 20 regulated utility companies
- 3 of the 5 largest technology companies
Alorica Careers – Remote Jobs
So, what do you need to do to work for Alorica? Simply search their job openings and pick one that works for you. There are so many different options from pharmacy technicians to customer service reps (bring your own device) and even operations managers. There are opportunities for just about every single person that wants to work from home when searching for work from Alorica.
Alorica Pay or Salary
The hourly pay for Alorica work at home jobs ranges by what position you choose; however, the average is between $11 an hour to $14 an hour and the hours are flexible. There are many different ways to work for Alorica so it all depends on your needs, expertise, and drive. Do remember, however, that because Alorica is a customer-service oriented job, it can at times be frustrating and time consuming – this all depends on your attitude and the client’s attitude.
Alorica’s statement is that they are a company that only does one thing, “make lives better,” and according to their testimonials and reviews, it seems that this isn’t just a bluff. Alorica makes it possible for you to both work from home, gain great career experience, and propel your career forward. If you are somebody who enjoys the freedom of working from home and the connection of working with and meeting others, Alorica may just be the job for you.
Alorica Job Descriptions
You can explore what Alorica has to offer on their website and via Indeed.com; the reviews are in, Alorica is one of the leading work-from-home jobs on the market right now.
According to their website, this is what Alorica has to offer:
- Opportunities for Growth—we promote the game-changers among us, which is why a large majority of our management comes straight from the front lines
- Work Locally, Serve Globally—Join our worldwide operation, but work in your own community—and from your own home!
- Flexible Schedules—keep your options open with opportunities for full- and part-time positions, paid time off and the potential for paid training
- Referral Bonuses—because who doesn’t like a little extra cash?!
Where to Apply for Alorica Jobs
At the end of the day, if you are looking for a flexible work-from-home job, Alorica seems like an avenue worth exploring, especially if you enjoy customer service and working with others. However, if you’d rather work on your own team, doing self-paced activities, Alorica may not be for you.
As mentioned above, search Indeed for open Alorica positions or you can see the Alorica job page here. You can also check the work at home job board here at MoneyMakingMommy.com for jobs like Alorica and more.