Our NYR Organic Consultant is: Kelly Land, owner of MoneyMakingMommy.com
About NYR Organic by: Kelly Land, owner of MoneyMakingMommy.com
I assume you're reading this because you're considering being an NYR Organic Consultant. I'm glad you're here… let me tell you why I chose this business and path.
Since 1999, when MoneyMakingMommy.com was created – I've longed to be an entrepenuer. Actually, even before that. In 1993, I became an Avon Rep! Yes – that long ago. I was newly married and had no children. That all changed of course, and now I am a successful blogger and I have not just one, but TWO kiddos. What never changed was that entrepreneurial spirit. It has helped me throughout my life so far. Not just with Avon, but also when I worked in real estate and with my blog.
And though I didn't stick with Avon early on – I did come back to it several times. At one point, I had a team of 200 under me! However, over the last 4-5 years – I've become increasingly disenchanted with Avon. And not because it's not a great home business. For me personally… as I moved my life in a more natural, organic and conscience consumer mindset — my awareness of what I was putting in my body, on my body and our planet's ever-waning health increased. As well, animal testing has always been something I despised. Ever since I took an Animal Ethics class in college (1991!!) — I have tried to be extremely aware of factory farming and animal cruelty/testing.
Though I have not parted ways with Avon – I am moving ever closer to all organic body/face/cosmetic care for me and my family. I do have Avon customers that I am still servicing and I do still have an Avon team. But like I said – because I want to move into a more organic way of living (as do many of my friends and family) – I wanted to find a business that would allow me to do that as well.
I've always enjoyed the “people” aspect of having a business too – so new clients and team mates is never something I'd shy away from! (Not to mention the extra income from adding a new home business in the mix!)So finding an organic business that fit what I was looking for… I wanted natural soaps, lotions, anti-aging products and more. I went hunting, researching and digging for a new business I could love and focus on. This process took me MONTHS. I went so indepth, that even though my site has a direct sales directory, I had no idea how much more was out there and how much I had yet to discover. That really excited me and helped me continue to delve into the unknown. (Are you with a direct sales company not listed in the directory here? Get Listed! We'd love to have you share your info!)
What I discovered about me and direct sales businesses – is that there are hundreds of businesses out there. So many — that there is probably a business that's perfect for all of us. It's just finding the one that resonates with you. And when I say resonates — I mean, you're GIDDY about it. Almost like a crush!
I found my crush. And I am indeed GIDDY.
There are many reasons why I have decided to become an NYR Organic Consultant. And I feel like if you've somehow landed on this page and are still reading, you want to know why. I also feel like, my reasons for becoming an NYR Organic Consultant, might very well be why you decide to become one too.
My NYR Organic Consultant WHYs
1. I'm getting older (and wiser) — I want to feel and look as young as I can and as young as I feel.
2. Along with getting older — I understand better that how I treat my body… what I feed it and put on it are part of how it will “hold up”.
3. I can no longer slather my body, face, hair with products that hurt animals.
4. ORGANIC or mostly organic.
5. I have kids. Yes… they are older (15 and 21) — but not only do I want what's best for them health-wise — I want them to understand their choices affect more than just them personally.
6. Stress and relaxation: Life has beaten me down many times. Relationships, finances, health, disappointments, losing loved ones (including beloved pets) — and I want to be part of something that promotes wellness, healing and stress relief.
and last, but not least….
8. I struggled a long time with feeling “good enough” — with actually loving myself. And I am still a work in progress. And I realize no ONE thing can make you feel whole. But I have also amazingly enough realized that something as small (in the realm of the universe), as becoming a part of a business (and the family atmosphere and support of that business) can be life changing, soul nurturing and healing.
I am forever changed by becoming an NYR Organic Consultant. My approach to each day is different and more healthy. Not just for me, but my family. Personally, I suffered from adult acne for over 15 years. Going off birth control pills at 35 caused my hormones to spin out of control and sent me down a path of not JUST horrid cystic acne, but panic attacks and acid reflux. I've discovered my body can heal itself – but I HAVE to be an active participant in that process. And though I saw doctors (I refused anti-depressants) and dermatologists (Nothing topical worked and I refused accutane or going back on birth control pills) and even a therapist (talking to someone helped greatly, but after three months – I simply had nothing else to say) — my path back to some kind of normalcy has been slow, but a journey I am thankful for. I know more about hormones and how the body functions. WAY more. I know more about how our modern day lifestyle is running us (well, at least ME) ragged.
So here I am calmer, my skin much better and healing…. and just feeling “better”.
I could go on and on about the products, I can break down the compensation plan for you….(most excited about the 25% discount!)
This business encompasses all the things that this “long time direct sales person” wants, needs and appreciates. It's what I've been looking for and longed for more than I knew or understood.
So let me just touch on a few things…
1. My home smells like a spa.
2. My liver can do it's job much better now that I am not putting chemicals on my skin that makes it work overtime.
3. I'm not a huge fan of “energy drinks” or caffeine. But adding the Organic Berry Complex to my water every day has made me feel and look better. That simple.
4. I'm a huge tea drinker – and have appreciated and benefited from the detox tea, calming tea and night time tea. There are others, but I love these especially.
5. My overall spirit has been lifted by not just the products – but the people. To me, that's not just incredible, but priceless.
6. I'd be remiss not to say… I enjoy the 25% discount I get on products by being a NYR Organic Consultant and the extra income I earn.
Though I am fairly new in my NYR Organic's business — I am not new to home businesses. As I stated earlier, I've been researching or involved in a direct sales business of some kind for over 20 years. So I don't typically “fawn over” much. But I am very happy and excited at the path I've chosen. If only I had jumped in sooner!
Young, old or in between – I encourage you to reach out to me if this at all interests you. I am happy to help or assist in any way I can. Of course, a direct sales business person of any kind benefits from recruiting others and I want to be completely transparent about that. But ultimately, what I really hope for is that YOU find the right business for YOU. If NYR Organic feels like the Cinderella “home business” slipper for you – I'd love for you to join me and be part of my team. But not “just a team member”. I hope it's a friendship and journey where we discover more wellness, more happiness and more income!
How Much Does it Cost to Join NYR Organic?
The Starter Kit (which is amazing!) is only $149 and has over $370 in products alone (many are award winning), and you get their gorgeous business supplies on top of that.
I realize that $149 is in no way cheap. But I have been very pleased with the kit and my own personal NYR Organic website.
Get in Touch….
Name: Kelly Land, owner of MoneyMakingMommy.com
Be the EXCLUSIVE representative for your direct sales company NOW! Get Listed
Back to our Direct Sales Directory