Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
In the role as customer service representative you will interact with users (e.g., employer clients, verifiers, employer client’s current and former employees, etc.) to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our online employment and income verification service. You will also be responsible for:
- adhering to stringent data security policies and processes
- deal directly with users either by telephone and email
- respond promptly to user inquiries and handle and resolve user questions
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and resolve user inquiries
- authenticate and upload user authorization forms
- process verification requests and forms
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage users accounts
- keep records of users interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments, and concerns
- record details of actions taken
- manage administrative tasks involved with job duties
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
Complete other administrative projects and duties as requested by management.
- excellent interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
Minimum Education And/or Experience
- high school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications and basic web functions
- ability to type and communicate through email
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- product knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.