This post may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure for more details.
MyLivePro Review and Details
You must have noticed that when you visit some website, you immediately get treated to a little pop up window that invites you to chat about the website or the product/service the company provides. MyLivePro is the company that handles most of those little chats. Working with independent contractors makes it possible for businesses to provide the live chat feature without spending a small fortune. It also provides you with yet another opportunity to supplement your work at home income.
What MyLivePro Looks for in Independent Contractors
When it comes to the applicants it’s willing to consider, MyLivePro has some pretty strict rules. The rules include;
● You have to be at least 18 years old
● You have to be responsible enough that the company feels they can depend on you
● You have to live in the one of the 48 continental states. Right now the company doesn’t have the ability to hire anyone who lives in Alaska or Hawaii
● They will run a background check and use the information to decide if they should accept you as a MyLivePro independent contractor
● Have stellar communication skills
● Have excellent research skills
● Be very disciplined
● Have common sense
● The ability to stay upbeat, no matter how irritating a customer might be
● A knack for making sound, on the spot, decisions
● You’re going to have to supply a reliable internet connection
● Have a good computer
● Type a minimum of 30 words per minute, using good grammar and punctuation
● The ability to follow rules
Some Sales Skills Won’t Hurt
Technically speaking, when signed into the MyLivePro account, you’re supposed to be working as a knowledge expert, but the companies you are working for also expect you to act as a salesperson. That means you will want to think about how you word your responses so that the customer you’re dealing with feels compelled to make a purchase before they leave the website. You should never, ever encourage them to look at another companies product.
The Type of Chats You Can Expect
The exact nature of your live chats will depend on what company you have been assigned to. Most of the chats you’ll handle will relate directly to the website you're working for at that moment, or the product they sell. The best way to make sure you can handle a high volume of chats in a short period of time is to familiarize yourself with the website and product during the moments when you’re not dealing with a customer. This allows you to answer questions quickly, which in turn lets you deal with more customers, leading to higher commissions.
I find MyLivePro an interesting and kind of fun way to add to my work at home income and I think you’ll feel the same. Right now, the company states that they don’t have any openings available, but I urge you to keep checking the website and turn in you application as soon as something opens up.