Writers: Clean Beauty, Skincare, Ethical Fashion, and Sustainable Home
We're a dynamic team on a mission to empower consumers to make healthier and more sustainable choices through non-toxic and eco-friendly beauty, personal care, skincare, ethical fashion, and home products. And we're looking for a talented and passionate content writer to join our ranks!
Topics we're looking to cover on Better Goods include:
Non-Toxic Home – Do you love creating a sustainable and healthy home environment? We're looking for someone like you! As a content writer in the home area, you'll get to explore the latest clean and sustainable products for the home. From reusable water bottles to non-toxic cookware, you'll write engaging and informative guides and reviews, researching and analyzing the latest products, materials, and trends.
Ethical Fashion – Are you a fashionista with a passion for sustainability and social responsibility? We want you! You'll get to explore the latest trends and brands in sustainable fashion, writing engaging and informative guides and features. You'll research and analyze materials, labor practices, and companies that are doing their part to reduce their impact on the environment.
Clean Beauty & Skincare – Love all things beauty and skincare with a commitment to sustainability and wellness? Do you keep up with beauty & skincare trends on TikTok, Youtube and other social media? You're the perfect fit for us! You'll get to explore the world of clean beauty and skincare, creating in-depth guides and product reviews that inform and inspire.
Deep Research Skills Required
At Better Goods, we believe in providing our readers with accurate, comprehensive, and actionable information. That's why we require our content writers to have a passion for deep research and analysis.
As a writer on our team, you'll be tasked with thoroughly analyzing the topics you're writing about. This will involve conducting extensive research, including reading and citing peer-reviewed studies, analyzing official stats and information, and considering real-life user experiences as you write your guides.
You'll be expected to completely cover a topic systematically, covering every question or concern a reader may have on the topic.
If this sounds like you, it might just be a perfect fit.
Relevant Credentials Are a Plus
While not a requirement, if you have a degree in environmental science, sustainability, toxicology or a related field, or if you have a background in writing and journalism, we encourage you to apply. Additionally, if you have certifications or training in areas such as green living, non-toxic beauty and skincare, or ethical fashion, this will be a major plus for your application.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- A passion for beauty or clean/sustainable living and a commitment to our mission and values
- Exceptional writing skills and a proven ability to create engaging and informative content
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the areas of clean beauty and skincare, ethical fashion, and/or sustainable home products
- Strong research skills and the ability to analyze and synthesize complex information
- A creative and innovative approach to content creation, marketing, and promotion
Here's what you'll love about being part of the Better Goods team:
- Be part of a company that is committed to creating a positive impact on people's health and the environment
- Work with a team of experts who are passionate about sustainable living and committed to our mission and values
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- Receive competitive rates and build your industry profile
- Make a real difference in people's lives and the planet through the power of your writing
We're offering a competitive hourly rate of $20 USD / hour for this part-time position. An ideal candidate will be able to commit 20 hours per week toward writing for us. Whether you're looking to supplement your income or build your writing portfolio, this is an opportunity to do work that matters and earn while you do it.
JOB URL: https://problogger.com/jobs/job/writers-clean-beauty-skincare-ethical-fashion-and-sustainable-home/
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.