Worldwide Player Support Agent (Video Games) – Fully Remote
Website Keyword Studios
Please note this vacancy is open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just Romania residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as this is a 100% remote, Work-From-Home role.
Note: Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the role could be open to freelance collaboration or employment contract – if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
Do you like video games? Are you fluent (speaking and writing) in multiple languages?
Established over 20 years ago, Keywords Player Support is one of Keywords Studios' fastest-growing Service Lines, dedicated to offering the best customer service in the games industry. We’re Pioneers and Leaders, always looking to allow equally awesome people a way into the premier international space of gaming companies and publishers. We help the world’s greatest game development studios provide technical assistance to their players, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a superb Customer Support experience to players, assisting them with in-game or account issues they encounter and tackling game-related questions.
- Use your investigative skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system.
- Support players through e-mail and / or chat. You will not take any phone calls!
- Collaboration is key – take initiative by assisting internal teams with project-related requests. Enjoy continuous interaction with the client's development team. You might be the voice of the product, but you're also the developers' ear on the ground.
- Lots of us at Keywords live and breathe video games. But even if you don't, there's plenty of time to become a master of the product you are supporting.
- Bilingualism (English plus another language, spoken and written) is a plus. We offer support in many languages around the globe, so the more languages you're fluent in the more vacancies we can consider you for.
- A passion for video gaming and customer service / customer support.
Make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, location, and what languages you speak and write, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Note that this position typically requires full-time availability. Morning, day, evening and overnight shifts are available, following a 5-day work week (days off can vary depending on our projects).
- An insider's view into the gaming industry, with lots of growth potential.
- We're proud of our friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
- Employee referral program – make an impact by inviting your friends to become a fellow Keywordian.
JOB URL: https://apply.workable.com/keywords-intl1/j/A7FA068AF8/
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.