$13.50 – $14.00 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
**WORK FROM HOME**
This job is located in Dallas, TX. Must be able to attend orientation in Dallas, TX.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training at $13.50/hr
- Shift pays $14.00/hr
- Lucrative Commission plans! Our top performers are making well over an additional $1000 per month in commission!
- Tenure Raises
- Weekend differential pay
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Tuition and Child care reimbursement
- 401K Plans
- Career advancement opportunities (Did you know over 90% of our promotions are from internal sources?)
- Casual Dress Environment-(No Suit, No Tie, No Worries)
- Gamification-Competition is not only encouraged, it's incentivized!
- Great team environment at a growing company
A Chat Representative must successfully complete the training period as a trainee before transitioning to a full Chat Representative.
During the training period, the Chat Representative will be evaluated on job performance, work behavior, and attitude that directly impacts job performance. The Trainer will initially document all performance and conduct in relation to the trainee. Upon the completion of the training period, a position may be offered as a Chat Representative. The training period may last up to 7 weeks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
You enjoy a rapidly changing environment.
- Chat Representatives must be able to quickly respond to multiple inbound chats while gathering the necessary information from customers in order to verify and assist them. Efficiency is the key! In addition, you must be adaptable.
You thrive in being a creative problem-solver.
- Chat Representatives are self-sufficient agents who actively take ownership of a given situation. This involves guiding customers to solid solutions that will benefit them as well as our clients.
You desire a positive, energetic atmosphere along with engaging learning.
- Chat Representatives willingly participate in all learning activities both in training and on the production floor with a positive “can do” attitude and energy.
You enjoy assisting others.
- As a Chat Representative, your role is to identify current and prospective customer needs and find logical resolutions that are suitable for each customer.
You are detail oriented.
- Chat Representatives are very thorough with all customer interactions by using proper verification as well as detailed documentation. Compliance plays a key role in your success.
You have a passion for learning, growth, and self-improvement.
- Having the perspective that each work day is a chance for learning is a key to success. We want employees who desire to better themselves and proactively work to do so.
You believe there is no “I” in team.
- Even though Chat Representatives are responsible for their own chats and customer interactions, some of their time spent in the classroom and on the sales floor is collaborating with others and sharing what works to benefit the team, the customers, and our clients!
You are teachable.
- As a Chat Representative, the bulk of your job will entail learning various systems, tools, processes, product knowledge, policies, and procedures for both Etech and our clients. It is important that you are able to learn quickly and demonstrate your learning with accuracy. We can teach you the necessary tools to succeed as long as you bring the willingness!
You have a vision.
- As part of our team, you have the opportunity to do much more than customer service. You have the ability to make a remarkable difference with your customer and your community.
You are awesome at communicating effectively.
- Often situations arise where there must be open communication with your leader or other team members so that work performance runs smoothly for you, and most importantly, our clients. Open, honest, and professional communication is imperative.
You love to win.
- You are dedicated to striving to meet all goals set in front of you. Not only do you meet goals, you exceed them!
- Typing speed 40wpm
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent grammar and spelling skill
- Ability to recognize consultative upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Ability to provide a high-level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent research and customer service problem solving skills required
- Experience with Word, Excel and Window
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.