Supporting local businesses with telemarketing services
We are a 20 year old company under new ownership. We are scaling rapidly, and are in need of virtual sales associates and sales leaders.
Even though we are a virtual company, we have trust in one another and act as one team. We believe in relationships, honesty and continuous improvement.
If you haven't already, please check out our website to learn more about how we help our clients: www.wescheduleit.com
What we believe
We believe everyone deserves meaningful work.
PASS (Personalized Answering and Scheduling Services) is scaling rapidly and looking for virtual scheduling associates and leaders who are interested in working from home yet still be part of a highly competitive team.
We are headquartered in Atlanta, and have staff and clients across the United States. If you consider yourself ambitious and are looking for a rapid career path, working alongside a driven, motivated team, we would love to hear from you.
What we do:
Our clients include large and small Home Services companies from Home Inspectors to Flooring Franchises. Companies turn to PASS to help them grow their business, integrate into their workflow and engage their customers as if they were our own.
This is a fast paced, often high-volume position that requires advanced multitasking and basic computer and technology skills. From booking appointments, answering calls and handling queries, chats and emails; we are the front-line engagement engine for our clients. We are their virtual office and we pride ourselves on being knowledgeable advisers to both our clients and their clients.
- Learning: This is part of our soul. If you are not interested in a highly challenging work environment or continually seeking to take on more responsibility, then this is going to be the wrong opportunity for you.
- Commitment: We are a tight team, in the office every day, continually working together. We believe in finishing what you start and not letting the team down. If you are looking for a 9-5 job where you don’t have to think, this is not for you.
- Autonomy: We invest a lot of time in picking the very best people to work with. In exchange, we give our staff a huge amount of autonomy. If you don’t like having to make decisions or want to be hand-held all the way, this is not going to be a good fit.
Our career path:
Starting as an Associate, you will be exposed to the foundations of what it takes to serve our clients before undergoing training to help you develop your communication, engagement and closing skills.
How quickly you pick up the required skills and how quickly you progress, is completely up to you. We believe in meritocracy. We are looking for people who are looking to learn and grow quickly, and one day would like to run their own business or lead a team. We are poised to grow over the next few years which will create multiple opportunities for the right people to grow with us and expand into new career paths.
Compensation, Bonuses and Advancement:
Hourly Rate: $10/Logged hour
Pay per Appointment Set: $3
Target Appointments per hour:
Month 1: 1
Month 2: 1.5
Month 3: 2
Month 4-6: 2-3
Month 6+: 3+
Pay Schedule: Weekly Direct Deposit
Insurance: 50% of individual coverage offered after 6 months
Guarantee: $13 / hour logged for the first 3 months
Minimum # work hours needed: 25 / week
Pay increase Milestones:
> 6 Month anniversary
> Managing first Client
> Overseeing 1000 Appointments a year of flow
> Overseeing 3000 appointments a year of flow
> Managing first employee
> Managing 3rd employee
- Quiet home work environment with reliable internet
- Must be able to work 2 evenings a week and 1 weekend a month
- Pass a background check and verification of employment history
- Adhere to our employment and customer confidentiality agreements
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.