$21 - $27 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Windows: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Technical Support Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, this position will be focused on maintaining excellent customer service by providing front-line advice and problem solving to end users of multiple Volpara software products.
- Keep logged into a phone queue to answer incoming calls from customers
- Provide first class service, always meeting (but hopefully exceeding) customer expectations
- Providing customers with follow up support in the optimization of their workflow, clarification of resolutions, questions and concerns
- Respond to customer voicemails, emails and faxes
- Document all customer interactions in the support database
- Proactively follow-up and resolve open support issues with customers
- Assisttrain customers in the correct use of Volpara software/products
- Assist customers with upgrades and application customizations
- Perform tests on pre-released software
- Other duties as assigned
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
Composure: Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature, can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crises.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Associates degree.
- Min 2 years Call Center experience, or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft software experience: Windows, Office, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent phone and email communication skills, enthusiasm, and a strong desire to succeed
- Providing first class customer service; assessing client needs and then meeting and or exceeding the customer’s standards for service
- SQL Database experience (Backups, applying permissions)
- Experience with remote troubleshooting, especially connectivity & permissions issues in client/server networks
- Experience working with VPNs, Remote Desktop and other remote control technologies preferred.
- Knowledge of medical IT standards, including HL7, DICOM, and HIPAA regulations preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
We are currently working remotely.
- Associate (Required)
- Windows: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
HINT: GET THESE JOB LEADS FIRST BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER!