For over 100 years, Nordstrom has created a reputation of Legendary Customer Service. As a Customer CARE Specialist, you will be an Ambassador for Nordstrom, handling real-time phone calls, e-mails, and live chats from customers in a virtual environment.
A successful candidate is compassionate, empathetic, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented, and committed to upholding the tradition of Nordstrom’s Legendary Customer Service. Our Customer Care Specialists embrace technology and feel confident and comfortable working autonomously in a virtual environment.
Candidates must reside within the state of South Carolina – other restrictions may apply
Hours of Operation: Nordstrom Customer CARE operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Multiple shifts (days/times) are available
- 5 days a week, 8-hour shifts (one weekend day, per week required)
- Morning, Daytime & Afternoon/Evening shift availability
- Schedules will be available at time of offer
Start Dates: Multiple start dates beginning as early as mid-April 2021
- Monday – Friday 9:00AM CST – 6:00PM CST for first 3 weeks in the role
- Attendance at training is required
Work from Home Subsidy! $50/month
Opportunity! Seasonal employees may have the opportunity to transition to long-term positions or qualify for additional seasonal opportunities based on performance and business need
A day in the life…
- Consistently deliver Nordstrom’s legendary customer service by supporting our customers via phone, chat and/or email
- Work in a fast-paced environment, answering inquiries, troubleshooting and resolving concerns, and connecting our customers with the products and services that create loyal Nordstrom customers
- Interact with customers while simultaneously pulling up and reviewing their information, navigating multiple systems for resolution, and creating case notes with each call
- Achieve and maintain performance measures with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality, reliability, and attention to detail
- Engage and collaborate with team members virtually inclusive of team and recognition meetings
You own this if you have…
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- A talent for critical thinking and problem solving
- The ability to multi-task at a high level and manage time effectively
- Great verbal and written communication along with active listening skills
- A high level of self-motivation, the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in a virtual environment
- Strong professional and personal accountability – both are critical to your success in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen, as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once with dual monitors
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift and set schedule, with required overtime as business needs require
- A quiet, distraction free, secure home workspace
- 6+ months experience within a customer service facing environment required
- The ability to meet the following technical requirements prior to start date:
- Wired, high speed Internet (No Satellite Internet) High: Minimum download speed 15 MB and Minimum upload speed 2 MB/s
- Modem or Router w/ Ethernet Port – Thin client must connect directly and will not support wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $14.55 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fully Remote
- 1 - 3 months
- Remote interview process
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
HINT: GET THESE JOB LEADS FIRST BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER!