Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Hourly
Location: Work From Home , Washington
Position Title: SCHEDULING ASSISTANT
Our AI team is looking for a remote Scheduling Assistant to help us coordinate and schedule participants for a video production engagement in the Seattle area.
- Set appointments with customers, track info and status
- Represent and promote Lionbridge AI | TELUS International brand.
- Cooperate and report regularly to Projects Manager, Project Coordinators and other team members
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a high call volume/scheduling environment as you will be making/receiving large volumes of calls and scheduling numerous appointments with participants.
- Full-time availability throughout the duration of the project.
- Must already have home internet connection and telephone.
- Located in the Pacific (PDT) time zone in the United States.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook.
- At ease with calling and speaking on the phone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Very organized, self-driven and able to work independently.
- Outspoken, friendly and a respective attitude to all people.
- Good technical skills.
- Able to work in a highly secure and confidential environment.
- Excellent English language skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.