Job Description Summary
Pay and Benefits:
- Great pay, based on the county in which you live
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into a global company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agents will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Transfer/refer caller to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Maintain a current understanding of CDC information on regulations, policies, and procedures in order to provide knowledgeable responses to numerous telephone inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
- Continually look for and suggest process improvements, which will benefit Maximus, CDC, and the public (inquirers)
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution, as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to outlined procedures.
- Attend meetings and trainings, as requested, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet quality assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Report problems that occur and assist with the resolution.
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
Education and Experience:
- 6+ months experience in medical or public health discipline
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Effective communicator with strong ability to provide empathy and excellence customer experience
- Clinical knowledge of and experience in medical, public health and/or CDC related topics
- Strong data entry and telephone skills
- Proficient internet search skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written) problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Works remotely
- Must be available to work any shift – Hours of operation: 8am – 10pm EST - Monday to Sunday
- May be required to work scheduled holidays
- Overtime may be required
Home Office Requirements:
- Access to wired internet connection/ethernet
- Internet speed of 20mbps or higher required
- Private work area and adequate power source
- Personal computer & headset with microphone
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.