The OTA Specialist will be responsible for overseeing customer service for 500+ units at a time across all cities. Your primary job duties would include handling all guest communications across the OTA booking platforms, as well as working with the Trust and Safety Manager in order to ensure that all guests have been screened with 100% accuracy. Additionally, you will be expected to up-sell our direct booking experience to our guests. All guest inquiries must be responded to within 5 minutes for urgent matters or an hour for issues deemed as “non-urgent” per company policy. In addition to guest communication and screening, the OTA Specialist is required to submit a series of weekly reports, and at times may be required to utilize their creativity and organizational skills to help management improve upon current processes and procedures for this position. The right candidate must be able to find information with minimal guidance using the tools that we provide, and have the ability to think through tough situations and make difficult decisions as needed.
This position is required to work our unique rotating schedule with two days off a week. The OTA Specialist much have the ability to take phone calls during and outside of regular business hours, and respond to voicemail messages within our required response times.
Compensation and Benefits:
Dependent upon experience
Benefits may be available, if consistently meeting minimum hourly requirements
- At least 3 years experience in a customer service role (required)
- Strong multi-tasking skills (required)
- Remote job experience with the ability to work from a quiet location (strongly preferred)
- Willing to work our unique 24/7 on-call schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must have a strong phone presence and be able to take calls as they come in
- Must be extremely responsive via email and text
- Must be technologically inclined
- Must adhere to and consistently meet response times
- Must have access to a smartphone. as well as a computer with reliable internet connection
- Must have an upbeat, team-oriented personality
- Must have experience using a smartphone/mobile apps for after-hours calls/weekend work
- Must have a strong phone presence and be able to take calls as needed (including weekends and holidays)
- Experience with Slack and Google Drive (preferred)
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.