Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss!
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.
- Creatively problem solving.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.