Why Working Solutions
Join our Woohoo! Crew, as an independent contractor with Working Solutions! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose the client you wish to represent and your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Below is a typical contract opportunity with Working Solutions. Within 24 hours of completing our online assessment, we’ll notify you of your acceptance to complete the application process.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
Join us as a Hospitality Customer Service Representative. You will provide personalized customer service support to potential and existing hotel guests via phone, email and/or live chat. You will assist by identifying and resolving issues, as well as, use consultative sales methods, guiding callers to the right solutions for their individual needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- At least 1 year experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (e.g. call center, retail store or similar environment).
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions.
- Ability to install and uninstall applications and download products and applications using various browsers.
- Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment, using Word, Outlook, intranet, internet, and other software applications.
- USB headset
- Computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- 8GB of RAM
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.