$25 - $35 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Mvestor Media is looking for a freelance WordPress technical support specialist to regularly help with and complete WordPress oriented tasks / tickets to sites that we have launched.
Mvestor Media designs and builds custom WordPress websites and themes for local businesses. We have a unique web design and development model that allows us to maintain and support the sites we build on an on-going basis.
As a freelance WordPress developer and support specialist, you would be responsible for responding to incoming tickets in a timely manner, working with the client to make sure that their request is completed, and performing the work of the associated task.
The majority of the sites we develop are limited in integration and functionality, where we the sites are used as “brochure” sites (sites for dentists, lawyers, etc). Some are more complicated - such as E-Commerce stores, where downtime costs the businesses real money.
Required Programming Languages
Recommended / Bonus Knowledge and Skills
- WordPress standardized theme development
- Underscores starter theme
- Bootstrap 3, 4
- Gravity Forms
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Ability to use git technology
Other Recommended Traits
- Ability to understand client needs
- Positive reception to constructive criticism
Only apply for this position if:
- You love and understand WordPress
- Development and programming make you happy
- You like working with other team members
We are looking to build an on-going and long term relationship with the freelancer. We want to build friendships and camaraderie within our company. We want you to feel like you are part of highly efficient and dynamic team.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
HINT: GET THESE JOB LEADS FIRST BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER!