tawk.to is the world's most widely used business chat application, with over 4,000,000 active business users globally. We are looking to hire smart, reliable, and dedicated Email and Chat Support Virtual Assistants for one of our premier accounts. The successful candidates will be fully trained and supported to help achieve the necessary targets and will also have 35 days of paid annual leave.
If these values strike a chord, then you may just be the next High Flyer we are looking for:
Family-oriented — you understand that family comes before work.
Honest — all we have in this world is our word.
Teachable — we do not expect you to know everything; you just have to be willing to learn and grow.
Loyal — customers will come and go, but our team sticks around for a reason.
Reliable — you are the type of person that your friends and family know they can rely on.
• Delight customers with creative, personalized and unique communication and support via email and chat
• Help new and existing customers have the best possible experience ordering online
• Deal with cancellations, order information requests, replacements and other troubleshooting inquiries
• Being the voice of the client! You will note any issues or common queries and make sure these are known by the internal teams
• Contribute and innovate on how best the client supports their worldwide customers
• Contribute to innovative solutions that best support the client’s worldwide customers
• Building trusted authentic relationships in the team, with partners and with customers
• You will learn about the client’s products so that you can quickly pinpoint issues and solve them effectively
• *Primary Qualifications**
• Possesses the following qualities:
• Kindness, rigor, passion, ambition and innovation
• A genuine interest in providing world-class customer support and a willingness to go above and beyond
• A thirst for knowledge and a passion for pizza. The client wants you to get excited about their products and know them inside and out!
• No fear of failure: An openness to sharing faults and working to improve upon them
• Efficiency and hard work: 9+ ticket responses/hour minimum is expected
• Fast typing speed
• Experience with Live Chat support
• Experience providing English-speaking customer support
• The ability to problem solve and troubleshoot common customer complaints/issues
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent English, both written and oral
• *Bonus Qualifications**
• Freshdesk experience (or equivalent — Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
• Experience with Shopify (or equivalent)
• Experience in a similar role: Email-based customer support
• Amenable to work during UK hours
• Amenable to work on PH Holidays
• Amenable to work during weekends (workdays will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
• Amenable to start ASAP (no other work commitments)
• *Basic Technical Requirements**
• Your own laptop/desktop PC with the following minimum specs: i3 5th gen and above/AMD equivalent; 8GB RAM; Mozilla or Chrome installed
• A consistent and stable internet connection of at least 10Mbps with a backup internet connection
• A quiet and dedicated workspace at home
Location: Remote - Anywhere
Skills required for this job:
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.