Why Working Solutions
Join our Woohoo! Crew, as an independent contractor with Working Solutions! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose the client you wish to represent and your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Below is a typical contract opportunity with Working Solutions. Within 24 hours of completing our online assessment, we’ll notify you of your acceptance to complete the application process.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
Join us as an Educational Sales Consultant. You'll provide personalized customer service to parents and guardians regarding the academic needs of their students through phone calls, email and/or live video chat. You'll identify and resolve problems, as well as answer questions and provide a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right education solutions for their students’ needs.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role, such as a call center, retail or similar environment.
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
- Practicing excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
- High value of the need for education. Experience as an educator (teacher, tutor, learning center) is a plus.
- USB headset with a microphone
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.