$18 – $23 an hour
Desktop Quickbooks: 3 years (Required)
Excel: 3 years (Required)
Manual Bank Reconciliations: 3 years (Required)
Formal Essay Writing: 1 year (Required)
working in the accounting department: 1 year (Required)
Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
Remote Desktop Software: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Remote Advanced Desktop Quickbooks Data Entry Clerk
Diversified Financial Management Group, Inc. is a CPA and Law Firm.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type, review and edit information into our database from bank, merchant, word or excel documents. Please be advised that this job is a contract project only and will never go permanent. As well, in order to be considered you must complete the required test listed here on Indeed. If you apply and have not completed the test listed, your application will automatically be deleted.
The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. This is a very fast pace environment that works with CPAs and US Government Tax Lawyers. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
DIVERSIFIED MANAGEMENT provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- If selected, are you able to start working within 3 business days?
- Desktop Quickbooks: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Manual Bank Reconciliations: 3 years (Required)
- Pcloud: 1 year (Preferred)
- Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote Desktop Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Formal Essay Writing: 1 year (Required)
- working in a CPA Firm: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in the accounting department: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.