- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
To be considered for this remote role, you must reside in one of the following states: Arkansas, Florida, or Georgia.
We know what you're thinking this is just another job listing in the hundreds of available roles and other companies vying for your attention.
And while this is, in fact, another job listing, HDIS is far more than another job.
HDIS is full of passionate, fun-loving employees that are here to make a difference. Don't just take our word for it, let's hear directly from some teammates:
“I've experienced a lot of great things at HDIS! From smiling faces and a welcoming atmosphere, to be able to make a difference in the lives of others. HDIS is made up of a whole lot of people with an array of different backgrounds that stand together with purpose each day!”
Rickelle, Customer Care Representative
“It's been said that the person who loves what they do will never work a day in their life. That rings true for HDIS. A company that was started and exists today solely to help people, where you can build a great career by being a caring person, and where you can grow not only as a professional, but as a person as well.”
Damon, Customer Care Representative
“I have worked here at HDIS for over 16 years and am amazed at our customer oriented culture – we are a family of people striving to meet our customers' needs, always!”
Rhonda, Customer Care Representative
How is HDIS different? Great question, we are glad you asked! As a team member, you'll be faced with challenges that will allow you to grow and develop in your professional career, you'll be a part of a family-oriented atmosphere where help is easily accessible, and you'll experience an unmatched culture that has risen above the rest for 10 years (TopWorkplace, anyone?)
Now that we've got your attention, let's talk details!
About the role:
As a Medicaid Customer Service Representative, you'll spend your days making meaningful connections with customers and provide consultation about their personal health care needs and provide appropriate solutions that align with their coverage. Our representatives handle a variety of calls that might include providing product information, placing orders or answering questions that our customers may have.
Most importantly, we exercise compassion in all of our interactions with our customers, because after all the relationship we build with our customers is not just a punch line, it's the pillar of our business.
If you're thinking “That sounds great! What are the requirements?”, we are glad you asked:
1) First and foremost, you absolutely must have a compassionate heart and the affinity to help others. We treat every customer we speak to like we would want someone to treat our own parents or grandparents. This oftentimes requires patience and empathy, so if those are your guiding principles we want to talk to you!
2) While we provide thorough, ongoing training for all of our team members, we would like for you to have at least 1 year working with customers in a sales and/or service oriented environment. This experience doesn't necessarily have to have been in a call center either just any job where you had to ask questions to uncover needs and recommend solutions.
3) Within this department, you will be working with customers who use Medicaid, Medicare, and other insurance payments for our supplies. That being said, we would love it if you have had experience with these Third Party payers through on-the-job experience or if you are eager to learn this new skill (we have amazing trainers!)
4) Due to the ever-changing medical field, we would like for you to be flexible and adaptable, with a keen attention to detail. State guidelines and regulations change frequently, which may change items we are able to offer to customers keeping up with these changes and maintaining a positive attitude will be imperative in this role.
5) This one may also seem obvious, but it's kind of hard to help customers if you're not here every day when you're supposed to be. Our customers depend on us day and night to be available for them to order the products they need. No, we will not expect you to be on-call 24/7 or work overnights we just ask that you have a high level of reliability as it pertains to your attendance for the agreed upon shifts you're scheduled to work. Easy peezy!
Now that we've covered what we expect from you, here are a few things you can expect from us:
- Competitive pay
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- An outstanding culture that has earned us the Top Workplace award for the 12th year straight (from the St. Louis Post Dispatch it's kind of a big deal!)
- A friendly staff of coworkers, peers and leaders that value our employees just as much as we value our customers (and that's a lot!)
- An annual PTO “Caring Day” to volunteer for a cause that is important to you
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 9 paid holidays a year
- Vacation & personal time that accrues from your start date (because… work/life balance)
- 401k with 3% match that begins immediately
- ALL. THE. THINGS!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.