CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Come join our growing team of customer service representatives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing dispatch and customer service center. As a call center customer service representative, you will be answering inbound calls from hungry consumers across the country who are looking to place delivery orders from local restaurants. You will also be assisting customers in changes to their orders, providing order status updates and fielding any issues related to their order. Our team is comprised of fun and enthusiastic people who love what they do!
The ideal candidate is energetic, has a positive attitude and experience in customer service.
- High school diploma/GED required (some college preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service and/or call center role in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with difficult situations/customers, make decisions quickly and effectively
- Have a professional attitude when dealing with customers, staff, and managers
- Must be available to work evenings between the hours of 4pm-11pm including some weekends.
- Ability to be proactive and follow written instructions an absolute requirement. Applicants that do not complete the Indeed assessments will NOT be considered.
- Answering incoming calls from customers and taking their orders over the phone
- Assisting customers with order questions/issues over the phone, chat, and email
- Troubleshooting customer issues and problem-solving to turn frustrated customers into repeat customers
- Contacting restaurant partners for order issue resolutions, coming up with solutions to keep restaurant partners, customers and drivers happy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.