Pangaea is on a mission to connect consumers around the world with brands they love. We believe that what you buy is an expression of who you are. By empowering brands to reach a global scale, we’re building a smaller, more expressive world.
We collect and analyze consumer purchase and behavioral data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest growing e-commerce markets. Our brands are built on a proprietary internationalization platform with competencies across warehousing/logistics, globally distributed performance creative, compliance and payments.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve sold our products in 60 different countries. We have grown to over 100 employees and contractors across several locations in the world. Backed by Google’s AI Gradient Ventures, we’re a rapidly growing startup poised to become a leader in the Direct to Consumer industry.
We are seeking a Marketplace Customer Service Representative to lead our marketplace support division. Your core responsibilities will be to efficiently address customer concerns, ensure we are hitting our pertinent CS KPI's, and provide a great customer experience. Excellent communication, problem solving, and ownership are core qualities needed to service customers and help build the foundational processes and systems for the marketplace division.
- Respond to customers on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces via email and chat
- Use google translate to service customers in multiple languages
- Maintain a strict response SLA of 24 hours for all channels
- Follow procedure for issuing refunds, sending new units, giving coupons
- Proactively escalate orders/issues
- Enter orders for fulfillment requests and follow the order process to conclusion
- Own Amazon Account Health KPI's
- Assist with various other tasks like setting up coupons, data entry, and content uploading
- Work to optimize and build SOP's
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Love for customer experience and customer service
- Ideally, prior experience with an online retailer or in a customer service role
- Detailed oriented, ability to prioritize work
- Comfortable using G-Suite (Docs, Tables, etc.)
- Previous experience on Amazon Marketplaces
- Spanish, French, and/or German fluency----------------------
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.