We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Customer Experience at Vacasa
Our tight-knit team has a passion for solving problems, saving vacations, and going above and beyond. We are outside the box thinkers that work incredibly hard not just to make our guests happy, but delighted; we’re talking kids on a surprise snow day delighted. Our guests don’t call us to tell us everything is going great, they call when something’s going sideways and it is our job to get their vacation back on track. We are a team of plain clothes wearing superheroes, detectives, crisis negotiators, and magicians. We are the calm at the center of the storm. We are unflappable. We are Vacasa Customer Experience.
What we’re looking for
Are you driven to provide memorable customer experiences and have a passion for vacations? Are you solution-oriented and interested in working for a company that knows success includes contributing to a team, and a company committed to elevating the customer experience by helping guests create life-long memories?
Vacasa is looking for creative, skilled, and empathetic Customer Experience Agents that can successfully bridge the gap of at home casualness with the experience our guests demand. Sounds easy, but make no mistake, this role requires a high degree of professionalism and accountability. If you’re confident you could be a contributor in a self-driven, metrics focused environment that offers a hassle-free commute, comfort, and convenience this may be the opportunity for you.
NOTE: This position is 100% remote: Full-time; Weekends Required.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be the face of Vacasa as you handle inbound calls, emails, chats, and texts for North America’s largest vacation rental manager. With over 26,000 homes, condos, apartments, tiny trailers, and maybe an occasional boat under management. You’ll assist our guests, field operations teams and owners from various areas of our operations.
You’ll be responsible for assessing needs, problem-solving, booking new reservations, troubleshooting, dispatching field teams, and handling potentially escalated situations. You’ll be responsible for helping every guest you work with create a better life-long memory. You’ll do all of this alongside an amazing team that has honed the craft of being a dispersed team that works together even though we are physically apart.
What you’ll need
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the needs of a 24/7 business. (However, we love set schedules so you can schedule life around work or the other way around)
- Have the ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of Vacasa and the guest, bridging the gap for guest understanding while displaying empathy
- Have the ability to learn on the fly and follow along with real-time information
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy - you’re going to be on a computer workstation all shift every shift, you need to be really comfortable with this idea
- A home office environment that includes:
- A private workspace with the ability to eliminate outside distractions
- A desk and an ergonomic chair
- High-Speed Internet with the ability to connect your workstation to your router with a cable, not via WiFi. (satellite/dial-up internet not supported)
- Speed test required: please use this link to run the internet speed test. The internet speed must be at least 25.0 download/5.0 upload. If your internet does not meet these requirements, you will need to upgrade prior to applying
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CDE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.