Motus is looking for a customer-oriented professional to join the team as a Customer Care Associate. In this role, you will become an expert on Motus’ suite of products and will provide support to our client administrators via phone, email, and web chat, strengthen customer relationships and ensure positive engagement with the Motus platform.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to kickstart your career in a high-growth Software-as-a-Service organization and build your skills in customer relationship management. You will work with a tightknit team of go-getters and help make work-life better for customers across every industry and state.
Our ideal candidate has prior customer service experience, a positive and tenacious attitude, exemplary communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Efficiently and effectively resolve and respond to customer requests and issues of varying complexity via phone and email efficiently and effectively.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with client administrators using a positive, customer-centric approach to question and issue resolution.
- Manage, capture and record all client cases, case updates and ongoing tasks in Zendesk.com.
- Process and perform quality control on customer maintenance, program updates and data-feeds.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to rest of team on recurring, custom tasks.
- Perform quality control on monthly recurring customer reports.
- Liaise with the Account Management, Product, Finance, and Operations teams as necessary to ensure proactive and timely resolution of end-user issues.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency.
- Serve as a flexible resource to the Member Services Team during high volume periods.
- Participate in the training of new team members.
- Think creatively to solve customer problems.
Desired Skills and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of client support experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment.
- Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills via phone, email, in face-to-face situations and across entire client base and the Motus organization.
- Commitment to service excellence and ability to resolve client requests and issues within established service levels.
- Ability to positively articulate difficult concepts and methodologies to clients.
- Strong and enthusiastic team player ready to get the job done, no matter how big or small.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it — mileage tracking and reimbursement don’t need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldn’t reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.