Your Future Evolves Here
At New Century Health we are pioneering a new era of specialty care, focused on engaging with payers and providers to improve the quality of care for patients diagnosed with cancer and heart disease. Our evidence-based care delivery model supports patients during their most vulnerable times, a responsibility we are both humbled by and passionate about.
With nearly two decades of proven results in Oncology and Cardiovascular care, New Century Health improves quality and lowers costs for the 6M+ patients whose care we manage. Our approach is based on a proven clinical model that engages Oncology and Cardiovascular specialists through value-based care delivery. We believe the highest quality care is also the lowest cost care over time, improving outcomes and delivering financial savings to our partners. The New Century Health model has been proven across Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial populations. New Century Health joined the Evolent Health family in 2018, joining the mission to change the health of the nation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for processing medical treatment requests in accordance with departmental policies, regulatory requirements, and client contractual agreements. Along with providing exceptional customer service, this role is held accountable to performance metrics to ensure service level agreements are met. This role routinely contacts the physician’s offices, Health Plans or patients to complete medical treatment requests. Answers, resolves or escalates incoming telephone, fax, and email inquiries regarding authorization request status, office referrals, eligibility, and general inquiries.
The Experience You’ll Need (Required):
- Relevant health care experience, call center, or prior authorization experience (required)
- A high school diploma or GED
- College degree OR practical job experience
- Ability to sit for the majority of shift
- Frequent typing, viewing computer monitor, and use of telephone
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently with patients and providers
- Attention to detail
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize assignments
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Team oriented, demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to productivity
- The ability to work the 5:00am or 6:00am shift on Mondays and Fridays is required.
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician program
- Bilingual in Spanish
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.