Rebag, the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags and accessories, is an e-commerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Miami. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $68m in funding to date. In 2020, Rebag was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Rebag has been featured in the New York Times, Business of Fashion, VOGUE, TechCrunch and more.
Regag is seeking a Client Service Specialist to support day-to-day on and off-line tasks and duties within the Client Services Team.
- Proper use of Company tools —Understanding how all related company tools work. Zendesk, Backend, Shopify, Shippo, Marketplaces, Google Drive, Gmail, Inventory.
- Problem Solving — Unafraid to ask questions to clarify misunderstandings. Uses errors as a learning tool to identify correct steps. Identifying root cause and finding short and long term solutions. Solving process and internal issues as well as customer issues. Application of DINR & O3 values.
- Assisting Customers — Providing excellent customer assistance over email, chat, and phone. Maintaining customer satisfaction while considering company guidelines and goals.
DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Customer Support over Phone (Aircall)
- Customer Support over Email (Zendesk)
- Customer Support over Chat
- Cross-functional Communication (Retail, Buying, Authentication, Biz Dev, Tech)
- Transaction Payments, Carrier Investigations, Retail Escalations, Overall Client Satisfaction, Marketplaces Questions, Authentication Claims, Risk Reduction, Cancellations, Monday App, Call Performance Analysis & Aircall Weekly/Monthly Reports, Remote Team Management, Process Changes Implementation, Tech Tool Requests, Development of Servicing Rituals and Phone Call Standards for team
- Identify areas of opportunity within the team’s processes & practices
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.