$16 - $20 an hour
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Summary: The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for payments of all entities. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services. The successful candidate will administer and deliver the full cycle of accounts payable duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invoice processing for all entities using QBO financial system.
- Reviews invoices and statements to verify accuracy and works with the vendor to resolve any issues.
- Maintains organized vendor files for both paid and unpaid invoices.
- Provides support and guidance to staff requesting payment to vendors.
- Produces AP and Cash Flow Reports, and processes bi-weekly check runs upon approval.
- Responds to vendor inquiries regarding invoice issues or payment requests and works with the legal counsel when necessary in order to resolve them.
- Assists with the accuracy of monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) Summary reporting.
- Maintains and processes annual 1099 fillings.
- W-9 vendor record maintenance and audits as required.
- Assists with bank reconciliation for month end close process.
- Performs monthly financial analysis to monitor costs, profitability, and important financial ratios under the supervision of the Accounting Manager.
- Supports special projects and process improvement initiatives as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Experience with QBO (QuickBooks Online) preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to organize workflow, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of operating in Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to take on added responsibilities as company needs arise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
HINT: GET THESE JOB LEADS FIRST BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY FREE NEWSLETTER!